• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
I am sure You have wild animals in your area that are capable of making annoying sounds but dont, or you dont notice :p
There are no animals in the suburbs.

The closest thing I have is a yappy Pomeranian who just might be constantly hallucinating, seeing that he barks at everything but nothing ​at the same time.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Schwimmwagen

I have a fox that lives just behind my apartment complex (I'm in a mountainous area). I hear him scream from time to time and yes, I have to say that it's unfortunate that such an adorable animal has such a piercing way of communicating...but...I'd be lying if I didn't say I really like that fox being around. I see him from time to time when I go out for a hike. So when I hear him, I'm not really annoyed. I'm glad he's still around. That's the animal lover in me.

There used to be a fox in my area, but I shot him.

It's not something I'm proud of as I used to enjoy observing him/her, but it had to be done for the sake of our chicken/duck farm.

Which we then lost to hundreds of huge-ass rats.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
There used to be a fox in my area, but I shot him.

It's not something I'm proud of as I used to enjoy observing him/her, but it had to be done for the sake of our chicken/duck farm.

Which we then lost to hundreds of huge-ass rats.
It's the vicious circle of life, man!

WolfHiro

submissive
yeah, thats different and justified Gibby, as sad as that is. Sorry about ur farm btw :T

I think that is a trait in all small dogs actually Machine lol~ That is why I can't stand them

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
I think that is a trait in all small dogs actually Machine lol~ That is why I can't stand them
We got him a shock collar, but that appears to have no effect. So, my stupid dog must have gained the power to be impervious to shock or it's just broken/uncharged.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
We got him a shock collar, but that appears to have no effect. So, my stupid dog must have gained the power to be impervious to shock or it's just broken/uncharged.

Try a dog whistle or a squirt bottle.

skyelar

Snowy Fox Butt
How did such an innocent thread devolve into talking about shooting and electrocuting animals?

A thread about foxes being sluts now qualifies as "innocent"? Looks like I need to reset my innocent/naughty meters again...

WolfHiro

submissive
Ha! that was a good point skyelar XD

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
A thread about foxes being sluts now qualifies as "innocent"? Looks like I need to reset my innocent/naughty meters again...

Just an edge of sarcasm. ;3

Still find such talk highly disturbing, though I appreciate it happens regardless of whether people talk of it.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Furries and sex goes together like Peanut butter and Jelly...with a tablet of X.

skyelar

Snowy Fox Butt
Just an edge of sarcasm. ;3

Still find such talk highly disturbing, though I appreciate it happens regardless of whether people talk of it.
Just a hint, hm? x3

And, having a Pom myself, I've always wondered why people go the shock route. My family's always had calm, relatively bark-free dogs, big and little. The current fluffball is just about to turn 3 years old and she only barks when we play with her or when a new person is at the door (such as last night when some drunk college students decided to use our porch swing.) I know personality varies from pup to pup but there has to be something in the way we're raising our dogs as well...

Anyway. Slutty foxes.
*waggles butt*

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
Just a hint, hm? x3

And, having a Pom myself, I've always wondered why people go the shock route. My family's always had calm, relatively bark-free dogs, big and little. The current fluffball is just about to turn 3 years old and she only barks when we play with her or when a new person is at the door (such as last night when some drunk college students decided to use our porch swing.) I know personality varies from pup to pup but there has to be something in the way we're raising our dogs as well...

Anyway. Slutty foxes.
*waggles butt*

Training is everything and is best started as early as possible, non-violent methods are always best.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

WolfHiro

submissive
Just a hint, hm? x3

Anyway. Slutty foxes.
*waggles butt*

I think it comes from not knowing the right way to train a dog. I have had dogs that respect and love me like none that I have seen elsewhere (except in dog shows which are like whaaaaa?) The sad thing is, after a certain point of either improper training, or lack of training, it is simply too late to effectively change the dog's behavior since they just wont understand what You mean. Cant teach an old dog new tricks right?

Foxes on the other hand, can learn lots of tricks XD

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
Foxes on the other hand, can learn lots of tricks XD

Prehistoric Cemetery Reveals Man and Fox Were Pals:

http://www.livescience.com/11713-prehistoric-cemetery-reveals-man-fox-pals.html

This might help to explain a lot of things...I found this article a while back and found it fascinating. Basically, prehistorically, man might have kept foxes as pets the way man now does with dogs. Perhaps this is part of the reason thousands of years later some of us still have an affinity for this animal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.