• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now

Tigre-Monster

By furry stereotype, I'd say foxes used to be, but huskies were all the rage, but then fennecs is also now quite popular. The stereotypes are kind of stupid, though, the fursonas haven't changed much at all, just certain ones have made more prominence as vocal minorities. It's probably dragons that should be voted as the gayest, especially considering Bad Dragon.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
By furry stereotype, I'd say foxes used to be, but huskies were all the rage, but then fennecs is also now quite popular. The stereotypes are kind of stupid, though, the fursonas haven't changed much at all, just certain ones have made more prominence as vocal minorities. It's probably dragons that should be voted as the gayest, especially considering Bad Dragon.

I'd actually say the dragons are a nice 50/50. A rare quality in the fandom. I remember otters were popular the same time huskies were. I miss them both.

T

TheMetalVelocity

A lot of over-sexed, sexually submissive, gay furries have fox personas. I guess they have some unique blend of masculinity, femininity, and charm that appeals to a submissive gay's idea of a furry that is attractive and takes the dick, rather than gives it.

I think a lot of bears are used as the leather daddy, hairy bear type. Same kind of thing.
Like a BDSM type thing?

Toshabi

Banned
Banned
Stop the idle banter already. Discussing a member's way of presenting themselves derails the thread and ultimately will lead to it being locked.

Anymore discussion about it will result in a warning. Push it any further and I'll start handing out infracs. This is your only warning.

Well, your only warning until you get another warning, so I guess that's really your second to last warning then you get your real final warning.

God being a mod is so stupid and confusing.

Foxes are sluts.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Stop the idle banter already. Discussing a member's way of presenting themselves derails the thread and ultimately will lead to it being locked.

Anymore discussion about it will result in a warning. Push it any further and I'll start handing out infracs. This is your only warning.

Well, your only warning until you get another warning, so I guess that's really your second to last warning then you get your real final warning.

God being a mod is so stupid and confusing.

Foxes are sluts.

What are peacocks then?

It's curious why foxes are so popular. Of course popular means much higher frequency of featuring in erotica, so I guess that's where the slut thing originates from.

Makes the most sense. What if it was birds? (hypothetical). Creature That is popular with A group will always be seen as *insert preferred word here* by group B, C etc..

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Ya know, everyone calls foxes sluts but I have yet to see proof. I demand proof!

Just go on FA dude. I mean, IRL, mice and rabbits are some the largest sluts. However, it's the humans that add additional meaning to words, like "that girl is looking foxy". The use of the rabbit by playboy also comes to mind. Etc.

badlands

drunken pirate

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
i still maintain otters are overtaking foxes

They are slowly eclipsing the foxes. They will dominate FA eventually, then they move onto dominate the WORLD!!!!1!!!1 :V

Status
Not open for further replies.