• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badlands

drunken pirate
this thread should be a sticky!

Holtzmann

Juular.
Well, then clearly you still need to change your username to Sylvester Ring Tailed Lemur. Until then, to the slut preserve with you!

Rivers Bluetail

Furry Little Blue Guy
Please note that not being a fox doesn't mean you're not a slut. All furries are sluts, foxes are just the worst.

Percy

o-o
guys I am really drunk after watching the superbowl so I will give 1 (one) blowjob to everyone who asks!
And there you have it! Definitive proof that all foxes, even those named Mentova, are sluts.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
Please note that not being a fox doesn't mean you're not a slut. All furries are sluts, foxes are just the worst.

Now cum on, I only gave 3 blowjobs today and one of them wasn't even enjoyable. :/ This is hardly a fair accusation :V

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
you do not know what I look like IRL!

Oh...we don't all look like our avatars? >.> My god. You people could be hideous.

Holtzmann

Juular.
Wait, wait! Does drunken sluttiness count? If so, then we absolutely must nominate skunks for the slut league! Sure, they aren't quite as popular now as they were in the late 90's and early 00's, but that is a crowd that always held their tails high!

Status
Not open for further replies.