• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
In relation to Sylvester's latest post in the thread. Quoting is all fucked up on my device right now.
Try reading the latest posts of the thread instead of being a glamorous sweetie pie ^_^

Last edited:

Rivers Bluetail

Furry Little Blue Guy
Us otters and pandas.
Have you seen otters? They're pretty bad. Pandas can be too.
The least slutty? Birds. All of them.
Even with beaks, avians end up pretty slutty.

I'm just going to stop arguing and accept the fact that we're all sexually deviant freaks. Simpler that way.

Holtzmann

Juular.
Even with beaks, avians end up pretty slutty.
Well, besides the beaks I was more thinking about the severe lack of cock (pun intended) in some species... plus the whole cloaca thing. I mean, sure... a proper anal sex fetish would probably get you past how it works, but they excrete ammonia and that can't smell good. :p

Toshabi

Banned
Banned
In relation to Sylvester's latest post in the thread. Quoting is all fucked up on my device right now.
Try reading the latest posts of the thread instead of being a glamorous sweetie pie ^_^

I read em and your post still doesn't make sense in this topic. That'd be like if I were to randomly say "Ooooo wookit this cwarzy wittle foxy I saw in the forest today ^.^ <pic of foxes taking a dump>" to that cock sucking remark that blue fox dude made. So random.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
I'm not a slut, guys.
I just like dick.
And hugs.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Riho

If I recall, sergals like vore and their females are creepy pervs :V
Female pervs aren't that creepy.
Although I have seen some sergals kill their mates in art.
Often.
Sergals are cool, but I find that that section of the fandom is where you find a lot of the weirder stuff.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
I'm not getting involved in this.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
With heads shaped like a slice of pie/cake, would you expect any different? :V

Pie with teeth. Men have had nightmares about this...

Holtzmann

Juular.
Pie with teeth. Men have had nightmares about this...
I have nightmares about other things with teeth. Pies are easy, just get a knife and slice the damn thing. And when wear its teeth as a necklace.

As a warning to other pies.

... I'm sorry, what were we talking about, again? Oh, right! Sergals! Creepy dudes.

Last edited:

Riho

I have nightmares about other things with teeth. Pies are easy, just get a knife and slice the damn thing. And when wear its teeth as a necklace.
Have you, by any chance, heard of the movie Teeth​?

Rivers Bluetail

Furry Little Blue Guy
I'm not sure I ever want to see that movie. I saw a short clip. I'm not sure what the exact opposite of a boner is, but that's what I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.