• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Not to mention how all other furries (including the above) suck compared to wolverines, because they're bawz.[/COLOR]

I know there's some kind of joke I can make out of this ... BUT I CAN'T THINK OF ANY!!!

Uncover yourself, slut!

I don't think that'd be such a good idea, if you know what I mean ;)

I have a question:

Is the fox-sluttiness only in red/urban foxes?

Nope. Ever wonder why Arctic foxes are so white? Their species has a long history of being covered in naughty substances, so eventually their fur just permanently turned white :V

Last edited:

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
Oh really? I though it was because the "snow" on the ground colored their fur because they rolled around in it. :V

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Oh really? I though it was because the "snow" on the ground colored their fur because they rolled around in it. :V

Nah, that's just what people say to make them sound more innocent :V

PsychicOtter

Otter Missionary
LIES!!!!!!

Ok, lets stop with the all caps raging.

OK deal. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Everyone is jealous because they don't have what it takes to be an otter (and no, sluttiness is not "what it takes"). :V

Last edited:

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
It's simply too late for me to be an otter anyway. I've alas, sided with the owl clan. Sorry.

*Spreads wings and flies off*

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
There's still time! Don't make a decision you could regret for the rest of your life!

Avians are the truest innocents of the fandom. Stop trying to recruit him to your wicked cause!! :v

PsychicOtter

Otter Missionary
Avians are the truest innocents of the fandom. Stop trying to recruit him to your wicked cause!! :v
I'm only trying to convince him to switch to the best species as part of my now not-so-secret plan to peacefully convert the entire fandom to otters...How is that wicked? :V

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I'm only trying to convince him to switch to the best species as part of my now not-so-secret plan to peacefully convert the entire fandom to otters...How is that wicked? :V

Cuz not all of us have spines that bendy. :C

PsychicOtter

Otter Missionary
A Fuzz is so pure and sinewy, he couldn't possibly be affected by your deceptive and delicious otter pops.
That's what I want you to think. Little do you know, the plan is already in motion. :V
And this has nothing to do with your so-called "otter pops."

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Probably a stupid question but, is there a particular reason why otters are considered sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.