• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
Probably a stupid question but, is there a particular reason why otters are considered sluts?

Why?! Just look at em!
images

Rivers Bluetail

Furry Little Blue Guy
Oh you guys. You're all so adorable. Why must we argue about sluttiness when we can all join together, forming a beautiful society of animal people, yiffing at any time we see fit.
Clothes are illegal, by the way.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Why?! Just look at em!
images

I have to admit, that one IS pretty cute :3, but I thought otters have rubbery skin like seals

Last edited:

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned
Such slutty pics up in here!

*looks at list of possible fursona choices*

How the balls did 'Otter' get on here?!

...Am I being converted already? o.o

Last edited:

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
If you tune into chatroulette right now in the United States, it's likely you will see Fuzz dancing to an assortment of lively tunes. In short shorts, oh mai.
leapingfoxface.jpg

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness

Kalmor

Banned
Banned

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
For dancing the Carlton to Tom Jones. People can just vote to ban you and if enough people do it, they just ban you. I've been banned like 15 times but this time I can't undo it.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
For dancing the Carlton to Tom Jones. People can just vote to ban you and if enough people do it, they just ban you. I've been banned like 15 times but this time I can't undo it.
Sounds like it's time to make a new account!

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
*crawls out of giant den of otters and Foxes*
Oh god, oh god, oh gooood.
My ass, and my dick.

I never thought sex would get to be too much, but those damn otters managed to do it.

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
*crawls out of giant den of otters and Foxes*
Oh god, oh god, oh gooood.
My ass, and my dick.

I never thought sex would get to be too much, but those damn otters managed to do it.
Welcome back! The doctor's office is to your right if you want to get a check up. He's a fox though...

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
Been there. Done That.

Ugh, not only do they let people who give the finger the right to ban people who aren't tits, they force new members to have 3 10 minute long conversation without a webcam before they can activate it. It's literally like they want absolutely no one on earth to use this.

Status
Not open for further replies.