• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Asking if foxes (or even otters) are sluts is like asking if blue is a color. So, let me just clarify that all species have sex, so all species are sluts.

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
Asking if foxes (or even otters) are sluts is like asking if blue is a color. So, let me just clarify that all species have sex, so all species are sluts.

That makes no sense.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Sex and slutting are different things.

That makes no sense.

First off, we are talking about whole species here, not just any individual, so it is in our nature as creatures to seek pleasure, find love, and reproduce. And we don't always stick with the first person we meet, we usually end up having sex with lots of people instead of just one.

Technically though, the actual definition of "slut" is, 1. an immoral or dissolute woman. Or, 2. a dirty, slovenly woman. But over time, society sort of transformed the word "slut" to mean someone who has sex with many people, kind of like how the word "gay" used to mean happy, and now it means homosexual. So in this case, (where we aren't only talking about females, or just 1 individual, but 2 whole species) every species are sluts, because every species has individuals who have sex with many other creatures. So like I said before, which was a metaphor, saying foxes (or otters) are sluts is like saying blue is a color.

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
The definition of slut doesn't stop there. What determines a slut is more along the ways of why they have sex with multiple people. So It may not imply practically every indevidual. Sluts usually do it intentionally knowing they're gonna have sex again, and normally keep doing it for their own pleasure.

Last edited:
First off, we are talking about whole species here, not just any individual, so it is in our nature as creatures to seek pleasure, find love, and reproduce. And we don't always stick with the first person we meet, we usually end up having sex with lots of people instead of just one.

Technically though, the actual definition of "slut" is, 1. an immoral or dissolute woman. Or, 2. a dirty, slovenly woman. But over time, society sort of transformed the word "slut" to mean someone who has sex with many people, kind of like how the word "gay" used to mean happy, and now it means homosexual. So in this case, (where we aren't only talking about females, or just 1 individual, but 2 whole species) every species are sluts, because every species has individuals who have sex with many other creatures. So like I said before, which was a metaphor, saying foxes (or otters) are sluts is like saying blue is a color.

This thread is not meant to be taken seriously, its all in good fun.

badlands

drunken pirate
foxes: sluts
otters: sluts in denial
bears: desprate

so whats the overall opinion on huskies and felines?

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
At the risk of spurring this thread on even further...I cannot believe this thread is still churning out discussion.

Well, we wouldn't really be furries if we didn't obsess over slutty foxies now would we? :V

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Huskies are definitely sluts. Hell, my sister owns a husky, and he's a slut. xD

I don't have an answer for felines though. o-o
We could just say...sluts

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
Well, doc, I-
Wait.
AHHH! A FOX!
*climbs up onto nearest light fixture*
Back, you!
Now, I don't want any trouble. My asshole hurts enough.
What are you going to do to me, Fuzz?

Ahh...Yes, zee answer is qvuite cleayar! Und too much schvance in zee der arsch. Dr. Fuzz iz going to vrite yoo a big prescription.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Bears aren't desperate they are just horny as every other furry

Except Huskies otters and foxes

And dragons, and racoons, and squirrels, and monkeys, and avians, and lions, and tigers, and bea~OH MY!

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
No pants
nekkid.png

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Last edited:

Schwimmwagen

I get that you all are having fun, like, but did you all seriously manage to get this thread close to 1,250 posts where you're basically doing nothing but circlejerk and hit on each other and post the same bullshit over and over again with literally no point or movement to it all?

I'm honestly surprised that the mods haven't bothered to put it down despite them popping in now and then.

<- my fucking face when

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
This reminds me of the GTWT from when it was still allowed on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.