• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So how about them games everyone plays

But really, majority of these boards that are special interests are mostly about the stuff are RPGs, overhyping one game thats coming out for a nintendo console, and intendo pretty much in general. Anyone appreciate the mostly "Mainstream" type of games?

For starters, I enjoy the tony hawk series a lot, and as well as the old ESPN football games (2k5 was a godsend. First person football kicked so much ass. Too bad it's gone.)

What about you?

Fou-lu

Who?
If by "mainstream" you mean Halo and EA sprorts games and such, then no, I don't play much of those.
I think the latest "non Nintendo" "mainstream" game I played was Bioshock and I didn't even finish it because I got bored with it, shooters aren't really my thing.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Does SimCity 4 count? Cause I've been playing a lot of that lately, building up a nation.

SuperSwede88

May The Horse Be With You!
I play alot of shooters. Halo 3 being my favorite in the FPS genre.

TimeSplitters is a FPS series I fancy alot and cant wait for the 4th title

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I seem to be the only person who knows of System Shock 2 and is able to enjoy Bioshock.

Fou-lu

Who?
I've played System Shock as well as Bioshock and I liked it. It's just that I get bored with most of the shooters I play before I finish them.
The only shooters I've ever beaten are Undying, Perfect Dark, Half Life 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect.

Madness

Surfing my way to victory!
My favourite genres of Computer Games are Turn based strategy, Shoot em ups and to a lesser extent RPG's. Lately ive been playing Galactic Civillizations 2 and Boot fighter Windom.

Jonnaius

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion recently. im in love with that game - but its starting to get glitchy! i also love the dawn of war series and the command and conquer series.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Tetris, biatch. That's right, I'm takin' it old school...

KittersMcMew

Silent Hill series is my favorite, but the fifth isn't out yet, so currently I'm obsessed with:
The orange box- at part 2, finished HL2 and portal. I love this game so much I could have violent sex with it.
Counterstrike/zombie master- Just bought and currently LOVING to death and making violent sex with it as well.
Mass Effect- Finished, Awesome game, SO MUCH TO DO!!! : (|
And I had been trying to play Quake 3 arena, Star craft, Duke Nukem 3D, AND doom, but am having a shitload of problems for each, so I haven't gotten into heaven quite yet.

Oh Duke Nukem, how I miss thee.

Err.. Well I play games that people know of..

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
World of Warcraft
Grand Theft Auto 4

I mean I stopped playing some cause I got bored. I currently don't play anything but you get the idea I guess.. GTA 4 didn't come out yet but RAWR ME WANT!

-Onyx

Rhainor

Rawr.
Xbox 360: Halo 3. Some Call of Duty 4 when I have access to it. Just got back into Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and just beat Assassin's Creed.

PC: Frets on Fire (freeware Guitar Hero clone). Exteel. Lots of TrackMania Nations Forever.

jcfynx

Banned
Banned
Those of us who don't have any money have to constrain ourselves to free games you can get on the Internet.

I am now the king of Virtual Boggle. ☆flex☆

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Assasin's Creed, Star Wars Battlefront II and Renegade Squadron if that counts