• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So I joined

Explolguy

A friend has been mentioning the site for a week now. I figured I would join because I can't sleep and I'm bored.

I'm Twenty, male, live in the state of Wisconsin, and am working to acquire a Human Resources degree. I'm really bad with introductions because I suck, so if you want to know anything feel free to ask.

Gumshoe

Now I greet first, welcome to the forums. Read the rules, lurk, and have fun. I definitely wouldn't label this forum as "boring", so that is one issue resolved. You can describe a few hobbies in this thread I'd you like. By the way, I changed this message by pressing "edit post" on the bottom right corner of my post, just in case you want to correct a few mistakes.

Last edited:

Explolguy

Rules are good, I like rules. Thanks for the welcome.

Also, I've been a member of forums before, so I know how editing, quoting, etc. works and such. Thanks for the heads up though.

Last edited:

Dover

Dovereign
I've not even given my age, or where I live on my introduction so... I must be terrabad. Anyways, welcome! I'm new too.

Explolguy

I've not even given my age, or where I live on my introduction so... I must be terrabad. Anyways, welcome! I'm new too.

I meant more about how I pretty much told nothing interesting about myself, haha. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the forums! You can to the right place if you're bored!

So I hear. Thank you for the welcome.

Explolguy

Didn't take long for the puns to start happening, huh?

Anyway, thanks.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Welcome to the forums "Cheesehead!"
I once lived there myself.

Explolguy

Welcome to the forums "Cheesehead!"
I once lived there myself.
See I would take pride in living here if it didn't suck. Good thing you got out.

Explolguy

Not even a little bit.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Lol Left in 1984!
Now repeat after me.
I will be a Fox
I will be a Fox
I will be a Fox

Explolguy

But I want to be the special snowflake that doesn't have a fursona.

I'm just so cool and unique etc. etc.

Explolguy

I felt myself die a little inside posting that.

Explolguy

Sorry to tell you but there are a lot of people here without a sona, not special at all lol

Yeah, I know.

What the hell is that sarcasm emote everyone uses?

Oh, yeah

:V

Explolguy

Thanks, but I like to think that I already possess some degree of insanity for joining.

Cocobanana

I'm in the state beneath you, welcome to FAF.

Explolguy

And now I'm surrounded by insanity. Wonderful.

And thanks for the welcome everyone.