• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So I need to draw some more

Juju-z

50% metal, 45% Feathers, 5% Owl
Hey there juju, Im up for a trade.
Would you like anything in particular maybe a theme or specific pose.

I got this cat character i would like to see drawn again.

www.furaffinity.net: Trade: Pogo Bogo by PercyD

Also welcome back.

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't really have a pose or theme in mind, unless you already have a character you'd like to draw from my gallery.

Since you asked, any particular theme or pose you want for pogo?

I'd draw Vivi if you can draw my OC.

Sure, link please?

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
I'll Draw juju, he seems like a fun and poofy character to draw. Im not actually that skilled so maybe asking for a pose is a bit much but ill give it my best efforts regardless.

And if you can, maybe you could make something for the coming season, something like a skeleton cat or a ghost cat. As long as the straw hat and vest is still in use i'd be happy about that.

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Screenshot_20180920-180641.png

I draw pretty fast but i think thats fine. I wanted you to see it before i started coloring. My coloring skills needs a lot of work ^^.

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Juju2.png

Here's your Juju.

I zoned out while coloring this and im glad i did. Thanks for the opportunity pal.

Attachments

• png.png
    png.png
    319.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Project - Drawing 23374757686688568168.png
    Project - Drawing 23374757686688568168.png
    366 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
B

Blair Rhoden

I cant draw myself but if you're interested in getting practice drawing here's my wolfess who could always use some more art heh, granted you dont have to draw her since I cant trade you art back but if you just want the practice shes yours to use for it ^_^
28752949@400-1537487267.jpg

Juju-z

50% metal, 45% Feathers, 5% Owl
View attachment 41543
Here's your Juju.

I zoned out while coloring this and im glad i did. Thanks for the opportunity pal.

Happy to hear you enjoyed drawing him, and happy you liked my side of things: www.furaffinity.net: [Art Trade] Pogo by Juju-Z

I like how you drew him, a lot more organic then I've ever thought to, makes him look a bit more interesting looking.

I cant draw myself but if you're interested in getting practice drawing here's my wolfess who could always use some more art heh, granted you dont have to draw her since I cant trade you art back but if you just want the practice shes yours to use for it ^_^

Sorry, at the moment, art trades only.