• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So if the dog comes up and starts humping you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

...is it still wrong? I mean from like an ethical standpoint.

I'm still not clear on this and would like to form an unbiased and objective moral stance on the subject. As such, please only post relevant arguments that can at least be substantiated.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
That depends. Are we talking leg hump or the good kind of hump?

inb4lock

Rytes

Click Here
why are you letting a dog hump you?

Ricky

That depends. Are we talking leg hump or the good kind of hump?

I'll assume the phrase "good kind" is subjective here but I was talking about something that eventually leads to intercourse.

why are you letting a dog hump you?

I'm not. As per my original post I'm simply trying to form an unbiased ethical standpoint on the subject and would like more facts to substantiate one.

I do have friends who like to hump dogs, though.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
i would push him off because i don't want dog spunk on my leg.

but, on morals, i wouldn't call that "wrong" because that has no human intervention or guidance. now, if you were to reach down and start jerkin' his dick, that would be wrong because that's you jumping in.

Ricky

i would push him off because i don't want dog spunk on my leg.

but, on morals, i wouldn't call that "wrong" because that has no human intervention or guidance. now, if you were to reach down and start jerkin' his dick, that would be wrong because that's you jumping in.

Keep in mind by humping I mean the old "in-out in-out" -- I don't mean humping a leg.

But like... If the dog wants to get off wouldn't jerking it off be a good thing to do? If you could manage to do it without puking, that is.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Absolutely, I'll shove the dog back and mace it if neccessary.

ChapperIce

D:

Here's my view on it: If you can't have babies with it under normal circumstances (as in, you're both completely normal fertility wise, and haven't got any tubes tied or anything), then you shouldn't be fucking it. (excluding homosexuals to make my point here but there's nothing wrong with homos C: )

So:

Human x human = baby
Human x Dog = No baby

Thus Human x Dog = bad

If it was just a leg hump, it would be sick if you let him hump your leg, but not...as wrong.

SnowFox

HOLY VERTICAL VAGINAS BATMAN, WE HAVE ANOTHER DOG FUCKING THREAD!

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
So if a pinecone falls from a tree and lands in your ass is that morally wrong or are you still pure in Jesus's eyes?

Ricky

You see, this is my problem. I never get any responses to this except "You shouldn't because it's gross" or "it's not natural because you should only have sex with things in order to make babies" or something else like that...

I'm sure someone will have something convincing... Eventually...

Maybe?

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Do we really need another one of these threads?

Really?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
So if a pinecone falls from a tree and lands in your ass is that morally wrong or are you still pure in Jesus's eyes?
Oh wow. 11th Commandment, Thou shalt not lie with the spores of a tree.

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
I'd smack it in the head and yell at it. That is, if it tried to hump my leg. Not touching the other one. But there are pics of hot doggirls on the interwebs. That's completely different, though. Was I making some sort of point? I really don't know. Why am I still writing? I should press submit reply now.

Tristan

*Shrugs softly* My opinion on the matter is that if they're humping you (and, as you say, they 'started' it), they want sexual release to some degree, and are obviously comfortable enough with you physically to at least be humping you in the first place.

In sort of a similar thought, 'my' cat's used my hind legs as a masturbatory tool before (and even used one of my paws as well). Aside from the fact that she came all over my desk, I didn't see anything wrong with it. She was horny, we're both very close to each other (on a personal level), so she used me as a masturbatory tool.

That's not to say that in the case of the dog (or whatever), there may not be any physical attraction; the dog very may well find you to be attractive. But in the end, the sex (which is what I assume you mean) would be used ultimately as a means for orgasm (which is similar to masturbation), not unlike that of humans (setting aside the whole 'babies' theory, or whatever).

Hopefully I've made myself clear, and haven't just ended up repeating myself over and over. ^^;

B

BubbleWolf

Why do I get the impression this topic turns up quite often....derp.

Ricky

In sort of a similar thought, 'my' cat's used my hind legs as a masturbatory tool before (and even used one of my paws as well). Aside from the fact that she came all over my desk, I didn't see anything wrong with it. She was horny, we're both very close to each other (on a personal level), so she used me as a masturbatory tool.

:(

ChapperIce

You see, this is my problem. I never get any responses to this except "You shouldn't because it's gross" or "it's not natural because you should only have sex with things in order to make babies" or something else like that...

I'm sure someone will have something convincing... Eventually...

Maybe?

What the fuck would convince you, then? The fact that it's not natural, it's disgusting, and potentially harmful to both of you is not enough? The fact that you're fucking A DOG is not convincing enough!?

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
Keep in mind by humping I mean the old "in-out in-out" -- I don't mean humping a leg.
Clockwork Orange Reference :3

And eh no.. pure horrorshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.