• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So ladies

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
My ex girlfriend used to call me her "love poodle".

yeah.

Well you did better than the rest of the furs who can't get any tail at all if you catch my drift, I don't think most of them will have such a luxury.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Well you did better than the rest of the furs who can't get any tail at all if you catch my drift, I don't think most of them will have such a luxury.
it's not something i'm proud of.lol

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
it's not something i'm proud of.lol
I can tell but you still got a girlfriend, I won't be surprised if this doesn't go past page 4 lol

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
I can tell but you still got a girlfriend, I won't be surprised if this doesn't go past page 4 lol
yeah, there was a time when women actually found me attractive. ;P

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I'm surprised it's stayed on topic

And the thread isn't necessarily directed towards the people who have dated, just a general thing

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
And the thread isn't necessarily directed towards the people who have dated, just a general thing

You don't have to be in a relationship with someone to have pet names. Trufax.

Ratte

I'd rather be called by either my real name or "Ratte." I get enough retarded pet names from my mother.

I love calling Catte floof though, since he is the floofiest.

Gavrill

ladies~
I get called pet names all the time by my family. Doesn't bother me. I like being called Lizard :3

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I get called pet names all the time by my family. Doesn't bother me. I like being called Lizard :3

There's only one true Lizard :V

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
i don't have a mate at the moment but my mother calls me kitten or rosebud but that doesn't really count as a pet name does it?

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Depends on how sickeningly sweet it is, or how stupid it sounds.

I don't mind shit like "sex slave" or "bitch" or "beautiful angel."

But I hate shit like "cuddle muffin" or "baby" or anything with an animal.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Depends on how sickeningly sweet it is, or how stupid it sounds.

I don't mind shit like "sex slave" or "bitch" or "beautiful angel."

But I hate shit like "cuddle muffin" or "baby" or anything with an animal.

So you enjoy BDSM, eh?

Fiesta_Jack

Calix Meus Inebrians
Not a fan of most pet names, and I can never bring myself to say "Baby" or "Babe", they sound too infantile.

I occasionally call mates "Dear", "Honey", "Sweetie", "Sweetness", or other such nonsense. I prefer names though. I suppose I don't mind being pet-named, but "Babe" and "Baby" still weird me out.

Aleu

Deuces
now that I think about it...mom used to call me "peanut"
...then I took some sort of quiz asking "What gangsta name would you have?"...and I got peanut...

jus' sayin'

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
We can do it. We have the technology.

Ny, bring the rusty shears, would you?

But LizardKing likes only female reptiles. Even if I could become the former, I won't be the latter :V