• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

so lonely

bluewulf1

lone soldier
there's no one near here! there are no fur's in Indiana, or at least near me.I live in portage. Were u guys at?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
So ronery.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Maine

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
WHERE U AT?

su0jdpnk.jpg

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again
You honestly cannot be friends with anyone outside the fandom? Seriously, you might want to take a second look at your life.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I would, and there would probably at least 20 more things to do.
I wish you luck

FrisbeeRolf said:
You honestly cannot be friends with anyone outside the fandom? Seriously, you might want to take a second look at your life.
I'd rather be friends with those inside the fandom... trust me, my old friends sucked... nothing to relate to

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
You could hang with Bobby, but he might be too hardcore for you.

1224487852104.jpg

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
try arizona for an hour ;)
Dude, Arizona rocks! I love visiting there.

Sadly, there are no jobs, which is why I don't live there. :(

I'm in Wisconsin. Needless to say, there are few furs near me... and I've met none of them.

Last edited:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
*sigh* too true -.-'
What, are you crazy??? Scottsdale & Tempe have tons of things to do, and they're just a few minutes' drive!

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
*sigh* too true -.-'

Besides, all that you really need to have fun no matter where you are is a small group of close friends.

If that's not enough for you, you are either a whiny bitch or just incredibly unimaginative.

What, are you crazy??? Scottsdale & Tempe have tons of things to do, and they're just a few minutes' drive!

He probably also means things more geared towards, ya know, for kids.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna

what IS there to do? I'd LOVE to know!

Mr. Awesome... I've lived here all my life... I've never once gotten further than flagstaff. I've seen pictures of other states that could make me cry, with how much more interesting those states look.

*is wondering why it double posted 0_o*

also, mr. awesome, you'd be interested to know, I've gone as far as organizing my own group on yahoo, in hopes that I could make my own mini convention... with at least 3 people, I don't care, I just want to talk to someone with interests similar to mine, or at LEAST isn't a homophobe xD (another thing that arizona inhabits)

Last edited: