• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

so lonely

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
If you lived in downtown New York City you would probably still bitch about being bored. :roll:

wow, you sure bitch and assume I would bitch alot.. bitch xD are you done bitching at my bitchiness?

as a matter of fact, one second in downtown arizona, and I came... literally... it was amazing to actually see a building TALLER than 5 stories =D

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
what IS there to do? I'd LOVE to know!
Scottsdale has an IMAX + a really awesome mall. In Tempe, the college town just west of ASU has some really great bars, night clubs and coffee shops not to mention a nice movie theater. To the north of Scottsdale are some awesome off-road trails if you're into that. And if you're looking for a nice relaxing drive, just take the 60 East and keep driving as long as you like. It's beautiful out that way.

Last edited:

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Scottsdale has an IMAX + a really awesome mall. In Tempe, the college town just west of ASU has some really great bars, night clubs and coffee shops not to mention a nice movie theater. To the north of Scottsdale are some awesome off-road trails if you're into that. And if you're looking for a nice relaxing drive, just take the 60 East and keep driving as long as you like. It's beautiful out that way.

ok, let me clarify. I'd rather live near a river, than a mall. funnest thing I've ever done here was go down to the river. I won't lie, it was fun, but there's a matter of somehow getting a hold of money and buying a car to get there :)

David M. Awesome said:
So... you looked at buildings? That's nice. Don't see how it solves your problem.
ok david, tell me how to solve my problems, since somehow you know my problems 0_o

and yea, it did solve my problem for a while. I had fun imagining I was in new york

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
OK, so here's the obvious question: why don't you get out more?

[Edit] Ninja'd by the answer.

So your problem isn't living in Arizona. Your problem is living in a community where the fun stuff requires a car to get to.

Last edited:

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
ok David, tell me how to solve my problems, since somehow you know my problems 0_o

and yea, it did solve my problem for a while. I had fun imagining I was in new york

And then you imagined you were doing what? What would you do in New York that you can't do here?

Your problem is living in a community where the fun stuff requires a car to get to.

That, and everything costs a lot of money or has an age limit.

yea... car... my feet... not strong enough to go anywhere I want xD

Sucks that we don't have any working system of public transportation outside of downtown Phoenix and Tempe.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
And then you imagined you were doing what? What would you do in New York that you can't do here?

Sucks that we don't have any working system of public transportation outside of downtown Phoenix and Tempe.

1. just admiring the scenery. david, I see the world differently than you do. I admire beauty, as arizona has... well, not too much beauty

2. sucks that after I get on the bus... I have no money for anything else xD

Dyluck

1. just admiring the scenery. David, I see the world differently than you do. I admire beauty, as arizona has... well, not too much beauty

2. sucks that after I get on the bus... I have no money for anything else xD

Excuse me?

I am an artist. I see every detail of every thing all of the time. Don't presume to tell me how I see the world. If you can't see beauty in Arizona then you aren't fucking looking hard enough. People come here from all around the country just to look at shit. They don't go to the city to do it. They've got buildings everywhere. Not very interesting to look at.

Which wasn't even the fucking point. The point was: How long can you sight-see before you run out of things to see? Not very long, I think. Familiarity breeds contempt. You're bound to get tired of seeing whatever city you're living in, and you'll end up complaining about it just the same as you are about Arizona.

Unless it's NYC because that city is just fucking amazing.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Arizona has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, imo. You just have to drive a bit to get there!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I just want to talk to someone with interests similar to mine, or at LEAST isn't a homophobe xD (another thing that arizona inhabits)
Much like windsor? Y/N?

If you lived in downtown New York City you would probably still bitch about being bored. :roll:
No, He'll be bitching about how bad it is.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
sometimes you can be surrounded by people and still be the loneliest SOB on the planet. I hate south Florida, so many assholes.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Excuse me?

I am an artist. I see every detail of every thing all of the time. Don't presume to tell me how I see the world. If you can't see beauty in Arizona then you aren't fucking looking hard enough. People come here from all around the country just to look at shit. They don't go to the city to do it. They've got buildings everywhere. Not very interesting to look at.

Which wasn't even the fucking point. The point was: How long can you sight-see before you run out of things to see? Not very long, I think. Familiarity breeds contempt. You're bound to get tired of seeing whatever city you're living in, and you'll end up complaining about it just the same as you are about Arizona.

Unless it's NYC because that city is just fucking amazing.

jesus fuck david, you get pissed off WAY too easily

I said I see the world differently, I didn't mean you can't see beauty. I see beauty differently than you do

see, I prefer forest, over desert, I prefer skyscraper over small building. have you looked at my dolphin section of my signature? I love oceans, and rivers, and in any case, I wouldn't mind a busy city either.

take pictures of az, and show me david...

and yes telnac, I already saw the grand canyon

edit: think of it this way... I've been in arizona for 18 years... I would like to see something else...

Last edited:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
So, did you see the Grand Canyon?

Dyluck

jesus fuck david, you get pissed off WAY too easily

I said I see the world differently, I didn't mean you can't see beauty. I see beauty differently than you do

see, I prefer forest, over desert, I prefer skyscraper over small building. have you looked at my dolphin section of my signature? I love oceans, and rivers, and in any case, I wouldn't mind a busy city either.

take pictures of az, and show me david...

and yes telnac, I already saw the grand canyon

edit: think of it this way... I've been in arizona for 18 years... I would like to see something else...

Have you MET me? Christ.

Here are your fucking pictures.
arizona_attractions_t2800.jpg

arizona-state-main.jpg

arizona.jpg

ArizonaSunset.jpg

Additionally.

Edit: Well you should have just fucking said that, stupid.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I wasn't talking about the Grand Canyon. It's nice, but the 2 million people crawling all over it really ruin it for me. I was talking about areas north & east of Phoenix.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Anything with a hole that I happen to fall in love with, which is besides the point. I was being facetious, don't get so defensive.

david, everything I say get's to you... it's hard not to get defensive when you can't go 2 minutes on this site without wondering WHEN oh WHEN will david come around the corner to spread the hate? :|