• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

so lonely

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?

ok I REALLY hate it when people change the wording of a quote, if it isnt worded right then it isn't a quote at all. I was referring to my name for gods sakes so shut up!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Geez kid, Don't pull the water works on me.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Geez kid, Don't pull the water works on me.

I'm not pulling any waterworks! Do not mess with me, even if you have misunderstood! I AM NOT AN IMMATURE KIT THAT CAN BE FOOLED AROUND WITH

Dyluck

hi ilu :>

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I'm not pulling any waterworks! Do not mess with me, even if you have misunderstood! I AM NOT AN IMMATURE KIT THAT CAN BE FOOLED AROUND WITH
An immature tool kit.......?

Midi Bear

11/10/08
yea they are, but sunrise is more... poetic I think. the start of everything. the start of new lives, you get the picture
Plus you have to force yourself to get up fucking early for a winter sunrise. That's why it feels so great to see one.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Lol much further north and much colder :p .
Ah...

Gotta be better than Antarctica, tho. My 1st gf's working there now. Oddly enough, she loves it there..!

X

Xero108

Antartica is such a peaceful place. All quiet. I'm sure I'd enjoy getting a break there for a few days.

And I'm in Montreal and I do feel lonely because the only other furry I know of in Montreal is deeplydisturbd and we don't really like each other =/

X

Xero108

And then you'll have to suck mine if you want me to send them to you ;)