• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

so...maybe this means something.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I always thought my 'sona was a fox just because I like foxes and because I'm boring, but while I was doing some research on my family's genealogy, and discovered that my mother's maiden name (Todd) comes from the Scottish word for fox, and their family crest (I shit thee not) includes three fox heads. So, what the fuck?

Todd-Scotland.jpg

Zan'theros

Fiery Wanderer
Well, 'sonas typically reflect, to some degree, very important facets of the individual that creates them. So for you, SF, this is a very good proof of concept. ;)

And gratz on the 1k, Distorted!

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Fox it up foxboy.
Most of my greatest furiends are foxes, and water weasels.

Zan'theros

Fiery Wanderer
Just did a little searching around for my own family crest. Why the hell is my family identified with cut-in-half deer?

8840369_orig.jpg

Auramaru

Archmage of the Wandering Isle
Well, 'sonas typically reflect, to some degree, very important facets of the individual that creates them. So for you, SF, this is a very good proof of concept. ;)

And gratz on the 1k, Distorted!

Just did a little searching around for my own family crest. Why the hell is my family identified with cut-in-half deer?

Theory debunked xD Nonetheless, interesting find for the drunk fox.

EDIT: My mother's maiden name's, Gannon, family crest is a lion. Never felt much of a connection with lions. Always been a dragon-scaly.

Last edited:

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
My family crest is way to confusing. It has too many parts and even then there are a few missing. Maybe some day I will contact the heralds in England and see if I can get an updated version to include the missing ones. congrats on the 1K Distorted. and congrats on the find drunk fox.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Krysch

herbert-coat-of-arms-98.jpg

Apparently I'm meant to be a lion, but then my dad always jokes about how I was rushed out of the room at the hospital and he thinks they brought back a different baby... so maybe I'm not meant to be one after all :p

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I searched for mine as i have a weird ass last name, but i've seen it on completely unrelated (i think) celebrities so dont know if its for their family or theres. Its kind ok i guess in that its got a helmet on it. Going by the colour scheme thing the main themes are grief and generosity lol.

L

LizardKing

apparently my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was a lizard, so there you go

(for accuracy's sake, i'd probably need another few hundred thousand "great"s in there)

Tica

Lady Sloth
my family's crest as some kind of nondescript black bird with a yellow beak and feet.

I am, sadly, a whitey mc whiteperson v.v

no sloths in teh europes

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
apparently my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was a lizard, so there you go

(for accuracy's sake, i'd probably need another few hundred thousand "great"s in there)

...I'm going to be a complete bumhole and point out that Lizards are among Diapsida, and hence no Mammal is descended from a Lizard.
Although some of our earlier ancestors certainly did look like lizards.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
My father's side is a buck, and my mother's side is a wolf. You can tell who is dominant in their relationship

Hjoldir-Hildwulf

One day, yes one day! Mwhahaa!
Well my mums name is a Squirrel
00000000000000052030_16.jpg

And dads a Lion, more or less...

crickmore_family_crest_large.jpg

L

LizardKing

...I'm going to be a complete bumhole and point out that Lizards are among Diapsida, and hence no Mammal is descended from a Lizard.

You bumhole! You know what I mean :[

Kosdu

To me my family history means little, I hold few ties to prussia, ireland, england.

It is quite a funny co-incidence though, eh?

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
My family crest has deer on it...I hate deer. :/

I'm a fox cause I didn't want to be creative with my first character.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
One stag surrounded by three bells. And a whole lotta red. I'm not too bothered that I don't identify that much with the stag, but it's cool.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Nothing on my last name, I even looked up my biological father's last name and nothing there either, and not a thing on my mother's married last name.

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
Well if you went back far enough, our ancestors would be fish though. o: