• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So... Meet Moderator-Gazelle!

Moderator-Gazelle

Forum Moderator
Hi! I wanted to make this thread because I've gotten, like, eight PMs about being a robot and I refuse to disable my PMs.

Kind of ironic since I'm anon I can't share much.. but I will share what I can and I want y'all to know that I really want to be involved with everything going on here at the forums especially.

In honesty, anonymity is strangling to someone like me... but I'm hoping to make this username something I can love as a character! (Hence the art! :33)

I want folks to feel welcome and have a good time and I'm not a stranger to being a new face in a big community who's never heard of me before.

And above all else please.. please please please: If y'all run into a problem or have an issue with something I did please let me know about it in a PM! I'll try to help ya as best as I can! I am one person, but I'm keeping on top of as much as my schedule can carry me! My main line of work has me travelling a lot, so please be patient with me if I go dark for a few days!

So to that end, against a lot of folks wishes.. I'm new here! The name is Moderator-Gazelle, but y'all can call me Gazelle :3 <3

Ask me something! If I can answer it I'll try to!

P.S. the moment someone makes a bot as sophisticated as a person let me know, that's pretty bananas X3

Edit: I'm advertising my own intro thread what is wrong with me

Last edited:

Moderator-Gazelle

Forum Moderator
I'm uncertain why anonymous staff usernames were used? It does not create an impression of transparency. :s

Hello there, anyway.

*shrug* It's a higher up decision than my lowly mod rank :p for now I'm just gonna be the best I can with what I have, y'know?

Thanks for the hello thou! <3

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
*shrug* It's a higher up decision than my lowly mod rank :p for now I'm just gonna be the best I can with what I have, y'know?

Thanks for the hello thou! <3

...So you don't even know why? That's even more bizarre.

So far a lot of us have mistaken the anonymous names for robots, so I don't think this is a good idea.

Shane McNair

Ace Pilot
Well hi there! Nice to have a formal introduction.

I am one person, but I'm keeping on top of as much as my schedule can carry me! My main line of work has me travelling a lot, so please be patient with me if I go dark for a few days!

Ah, okay. I'll keep that in mind. But gosh, there's only one of you? It sounds like you could use some help. I know there's a lot of people on these forums, and I can see that it's not easy for one person to handle it all. I've been away from here for a good long while, but it seems like there were at least a few mods here at one time.

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey there, and nice to meet ya. Have you ever wanted to go to Africa, and see gazelles in the wild, and other such exotic hooved animals? It's among the places I very much want to see, despite certain dangers/unstable governments, and what not. Actually hoping to go to Madagascar, most of all, if things work out.

So whatta ya do for kicks? Like your fursona, do ya eat grass, or at least, lots of greens???

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
Haha nice, I love it, and I have a feeling we're all gonna love you. ^^ I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully you won't have to deal with any real creeps like me down the road either!

Wiiith that saaid... Any chance an anonymous moderating gazelle cutey is able to and willing to go on dates? o:

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
hello gazelle, and welcome. ^.=.^
oh and those are some nice glasses.

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
Hello Gazelle! Nice to meet you! Love your horns! Horns and antlers are awesome, to bad wolves don't have any >~<

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
But are you actually a Gazelle? That is the question.

And if so, a moderate gazelle. Maybe she's an immoderate Gazelle, over-grazing, and denuding field after field of precious vegetation. Furs must know!