• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So....Sing?

Chups

I've just watched it in streaming (because this is the only way i can watch a theater movie in English). And i really liked it, even if that was a poor quality !
You should watch it, it is worth seeing :) And i had good laugh too !

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
Well dreamworks didn't realize that they'd still be hooked on Zootopia by now.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I haven't watched it, but what I'm expecting is:

[ Dumb humor ]
[Sponsored singing ]

Repeat x times

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Although the idea seems interesting, I'm not going to buy an overpriced ticket.

ArtVulpine

I watched it, and while it's not groundbreaking as say Zootopia I found it very enjoyable and the characters likable. Definitely one of my favorite Anthro movies!

Impulse-8

That one guy.
What is this "Sing" movie?

I feel like, ever since Zootopia became a thing, there's been a new surge of Anthro-centric movies being made recently.

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
i would go watch it in theaters, but i just saw moana and i really don't feel like spending that much money again... i'll just wait till a quality version gets put online heehee.
What is this "Sing" movie?

I feel like, ever since Zootopia became a thing, there's been a new surge of Anthro-centric movies being made recently.
from my understanding (haven't seen the movie yet) it's about a koala that decides to have a talent show, and a variety of animals from different backgrounds decide to audition/help him out.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i haven't seen it but i don't expect i will. Though i'm a furry who likes musicals, somehow i doubt this movie will have music i like. Judging by the trailers, i'd wager a big fat NO.

Jax Cottontail

Wow, a lot of responses since I last checked this thread! I still haven't seen the movie, but I expect to soon. I fear that I won't like it because if feels like Illumination Studios is just trying to cash it on the Zootopia crowd without doing any research into why Zootopia was such a big hit. Though, I could be wrong.