• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So there are Cuntboys, but why not Cuntmen or Cuntdaddies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saellyn

Nipples.
Seriously. Why doesn't they seem to exist? Go look at any of the "cuntboy" or "FTM" pictures on FA and most (though there are a few fatfur ones) of them are twinky and girly.

Legit question but yay shitposting

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Seriously. Why doesn't they seem to exist? Go look at any of the "cuntboy" or "FTM" pictures on FA and most (though there are a few fatfur ones) of them are twinky and girly.

Legit question but yay shitposting

Fundamental Economics: Furry Edition

Because people draw what they either like to draw, or will be paid to draw.

Obviously there is very little market for the pictures you describe.

Saellyn

Nipples.

You are such a killjoy.
>:C

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
I thought we were using "vagina guys" now. :v

HipsterCoyote

50 Shades of Gay
*bullet noise*

*theme music*

Also, we were calling them (Compliments of dinosaurdammit):

labia lipped lolly-gaggers
pukered-up penor party
lilly livered labia-nese
faux female fraternité

KobuMutt

Probably because vaginas most often are a symbol of submission, it's a typical woman's role in the bedroom. A boy who wants to also have a cunt, is presumably very submissive.

That's my theory anyway.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
YAY SEXISM!

No not really yay.

Iudicium_86

Just another artist
They exist. Just pretty rare. Just search using terms various combinations of the terms "Cunt/Cuntboy/Muscle/Man/Beefy" They often take the form of male herms however.

And yeah, I'll agree with the most common assessment for so many cuntboys in being that wanting and particularly desiring a vagina would imply some great deal of submissiveness. Considering that they don't/no longer have the equipment to do the penetrating themselves and wish to BE penetrated by another. Most typically by a bigger stronger man!

KobuMutt

YAY SEXISM!

No not really yay.

Not sexism. I'm making a descriptive claim about the role women play sexually. I'm not saying how it SHOULD be, I'm saying how it is.

I'm also not saying that's how ALL women are, I said typically women play this role.

Ranguvar

Googles cuntdad....ewwwwwwwww. It is just as bad as I have imagined and as the name implied. Now if you excuse I am going to fap to 'normal' and 'respectable' furry pron.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Amen!

Joey

On a side note, Why is it heresy to think of anything with a vagina and an XX chromosome as female regardless of appearance (or male if it's the other way around)? Isn't that how like... real life science works and stuff?

ErikutoSan

Well then now that you ask this I'm sure a bunch of artists are going to start making them for the hell of it.

DW_

memes, you say?
What the bloody fuck is this thread? It's just a term, and a stupid one at that.

T

TheMetalVelocity

I am not gay but I find dicks more appealing on guys than cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.