• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So, what are you going to be doing on lovers day?

skunktoy

Bottling beer while drinking a nice sinle malt whiskey...what else?

O

Option7

I will probably be stoned. The whole things a scam anyway.

Knowing me, I'll be sitting alone waisting away my life on some pointless distractions.

Oh god, I feel so alone!

Seras

Go to clubs, get drunk, dance.. meet people. Or geek it out with a bunch of people and slowly make a relationship out of a friendship... as stated before being social gets the girl (or guy)

kyubi_youma

fox with too many worries
people who break up on that day because its that day need to be savagely beaten

I say, what a pessimistic way to think about it!
My celebration won't start until the day after when all the chocolate goes on sale XD That's my ideal Valentine's Day.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Nothing, plain and simple.

lolcox

I'm kind of yell-y. Sorry.
Rippy and I will be "walking" 'down the street, not across the way' for that day.

The holiday is just so emo-inducing to me.

(read: I won't be doing anything.)

I'll be spending it with my husband and snuggling with my new puppy :3 Probably drawing too. Or playing xbox360 when he's at work. Nothing expensive, but great :3

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
I'll be working but I already set into motion to send gifts to someone special and friends. I dunno, I don't think of Vday as "Single Awareness Day" or stupid crap like that. Nor do I think a male should have to spend incredible amounts of money on ungrateful women. I enjoy the holiday though the commercialization of it is irritating.

ArrowTibbs

Probably still lives in a giant bucket
Arshes Nei said:
I'll be working but I already set into motion to send gifts to someone special and friends. I dunno, I don't think of Vday as "Single Awareness Day" or stupid crap like that. Nor do I think a male should have to spend incredible amounts of money on ungrateful women. I enjoy the holiday though the commercialization of it is irritating.

Hear, hear!

Rot-Fuchs

Heads on sticks = win
i think ill glomp random furrs through the net if theyre online and then spend the rest of the day snuggling and other cuddly activities with my mate ishta <3

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Taking a poli sci test. Probably working at Voldy-Mart.

Great day, huh? I won't even see my mate at FWA because it's turning out too hectic for her to come. Le sad.

TeeGee

I'll probably /wrists and cry in a corner.

In reality, I'll probably be busy not being jealous of buying a whole bunch of stuff for my (Non-existent) significant other. Probably get calls from friends being depressed because they don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend/octopus and/or complaining that their boyfriend/girlfriend/squid didn't get them anything for Valentine's Day.

Damn money-mongering cephalopods.

DavidN

Valentine's Day has become too much about couples who are already together (and spending vast amounts of money, I might add, hope my wife doesn't read this). But I now realize that I wasted my time on Valentine's Day when I was single by allowing myself to feel bad about it.

So don't "/wrists" and collapse into a corner - write out something that's affectionate but not too cheesy/creepy, put it under the object of your affection's door or wherever, and make someone feel good about themselves. You might be glad you did.

kyubi_youma

fox with too many worries
LoboRoo said:
Taking a poli sci test. Probably working at Voldy-Mart.

Great day, huh? I won't even see my mate at FWA because it's turning out too hectic for her to come. Le sad.

no and i was looking forward to meeting her! that sucks hugely