• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So, what is everyone playing now? ^_^

Shadow_Wolf

im playing tekken dark reserrection dbz 6 on ps2 prince of perisa on pc spore and sl halo3 and so many others i lost count XP.

X

Xero108

A friend of mine permitted me to play Super Mario RPG on his laptop yesterday and within 75 minutes, I made it to Forest Maze. ZOOM.

I love this game so much...I had a tear while playing :p

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
L4d, Farcry2, CounterStrike 1.6

KypDurron23

Teh Emo Thundah!
Perfect World, & SW: Republic Commando

Kyuubi

Okami(7th playthrough)
KH2(9th playthrough....)
Rogue Galaxy(3rd playthrough.........)

Basically, I'm out of game ideas....

T

Tycho

Holy fuck, I just rolled a Ranger in NetHack and found a Wand of Wishing on the first dungeon level.

Laze

Big 'Modo
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift [PS3]
LittleBigPlanet [PS3]
Rock Band [PS3]
Baroque [Wii]
Flower, Sun and Rain [DS]
From The Abyss [DS]

Sort of on the edge of my seat until House of The Dead: Overkill comes out. I also want to know if the Wii version of Taiko No Tatsujin will be out in the UK - however - I can hazard a guess:

No.

Looks like I'm buying me a Freeloader or something.

Neybulot

I make you unlucky.
I've been playing the crud out of Zombie Master. AWESOMESAUCE SOURCE MOD

But I have also been playing Half-Life on PC. Already bought it for PS2 but couldn't pass up 98 cents for any game so...Anyway, I'll probably work on Metal Gear Solid 2 over Winter Break.

Kukilunestar

K. Lunestar
On the week I was out of school, Sonic Unleashed, Mario Kart, and LittleBigPlanet

Out of the three, I liked LBP the most. It also makes me envy the fact that my parents have more systems than I do =<

-Lucario-

Silent Hill 4, hoping that something that happens to the main character in this game doesn't happen to me....