• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So what's all this hubbub about FurNation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaz

This is proof that trolls and opinionated people are a necessary evil in this world.
*comes in late*

Opinionated people yes, trolls no. Rightfully blasting the hell out of a retarded admin looking for sympathy and attention is not trolling; it's doing Ceiling Cat's work.

Bogrim

Major point of interest: Unless proof is provided, nothing of value was lost.
Second point of interest: Your argument has no creditably for being your first post.

Let this be a lesson to all newfags trying to stand up for that site on its biggest competitor.
If the site was up you would probably have noticed I have had my main gallery on FurAffinity for over a year now. I also don't have to post a lot for my posts to get credibility, I believe logic and reason does that.

I'm not defending the administrator. I'm just not blindly attacking him either. The thing about public stories like these, is that we know so little of the story behind it and the emotions that made the person write such a post.

Aurora Borealis

Eff you i'm a cat.
FurNation will be back. It's how stupidity works. Do something to make people think you're done, then come back in a "blaze of glory". Oh wait Dragoneer totally took down the paypal, they won't be back, what am I talking about? |3

Devious Bane

No faith for this site
Banned
Bogrim has been on the site (the main site, not the forums) since I joined last year. Thus, your argument fails.
So let me get this right, a troll lurks on FA for 2 years, hasn't be permabanned, and starts creating shitloads of drama about a site he's never used.
Lol yup, my argument is an autofail. No possibility of error in that accusation at all. I would care less.

@Bogrim: Nor should we care about those emotions. The fact is that it was written and therefore existed.

Last edited:

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Possibility #2: The loyal FNers will barge in and start trollin' leik it is 1969 causing a huge rift among our community, leading to the eventual downfall of FA

Yes, I'm sure the hardcore FurNation troll squad will bring about FA's doom.

QuixoticMutt

Professional whale jockey
I am sitting here wondering. Where is Suxxen going to fap now?

PLACE YOUR BETS
Odds 10 to 1 that he will be on here by the end of the day.

RyuDragnier

So let me get this right, a troll lurks on FA for 2 years, hasn't be permabanned, and starts creating shitloads of drama about a site he's never used.
Lol yup, my argument is an autofail. No possibility of error in that accusation at all.

@Bogrim: Nor should we care about them. The fact is that it was written and therefore existed.
You call him a troll? Wow you have low standards.

If he was a troll, he would have posted more than once. He has only posted once. Thus, he is not a troll.

Mazz

THE BLEACH, IT DOES NOTHING!!!
*hits with banhammer*
That last part was unneeded. Do it again, and there WILL be war...

Oh no a war? I fear you truly, oh lord help me stop my ways so I don't piss off some random loser!

suicidalfox

I wish this had happened yesterday instead of today. Then I could say that this is "A date which will live in infamy!"

WolfGuy100

That must be a hell of drama going on with that asshole admin from FurNation. I'm guessing he just decided to blame FA for no reason, eh?

BTW, I couldn't stop refreshing to see new posts XD

kithylin

I wish i had enough money to just completely buy furnation, for the sole purpose of deleting and shutting it down permanently. It's a waste of internet space and no one cares about old FN anymore anyway.

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
I just got a tweet from furnation...

FurNation is offline, this time for good. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Baako

I am sitting here wondering. Where is Suxxen going to fap now?

PLACE YOUR BETS
Odds 10 to 1 that he will be on here by the end of the day.

Yiffstar? FChan? YChan? e621?

Plenty of other options, but he probably will end up coming back.

wildrider

Wants More Wenches and Mead
Dang. Things went fast with this FN nonsense. Were they living day to day over there and with Paypal donations gone, was it just like someone suddenly drained the coffers and they were toast? Not very well prepared were they, especially when they knew they could lose Paypal easily.

Bogrim

Lol yup, my argument is an autofail. No possibility of error in that accusation at all.

@Bogrim: Nor should "we" care about those emotions. The fact is that it was written and therefore existed.
I think you should stop jumping to all these conclusions based on assumptions.

And why are you talking for more than one person? I haven't browsed FurNation at all nor registered in a life-time, but because I still know some of my friends used and liked the site, I think it's a shame it went down. For that same reason, I care about their emotions because no amount of flaming will ever lead to something constructive.

Try to see it this way: The administrator is obviously going to read this thread at some point, given his accusations and involvement. Do you think his opinion of "us" will change after reading this thread? I think that if you talked badly about some place and then went there and experienced the opposite, you'd get a different opinion and would become more cooperative.

Of course you would be right in every to say that you have no reason to care about his emotions. That’s something called compassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.