• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So, what's the new consensus on foxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Been out of this community for a while, I wanted to get an updated view of what you all thought of foxes!

Wrobel

Schrodinger's Drunk
Pretty much the back bone of the furry world seems like. You see them just about everywhere, doing just about anything with pretty much everyone. Generally a very flexible and open minded species, always ready for the next big thing.
I.E. SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS :V

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Pretty much the back bone of the furry world seems like. You see them just about everywhere, doing just about anything with pretty much everyone. Generally a very flexible and open minded species, always ready for the next big thing.
So, they're everywhere, in everything, and they're more than willing to try new stuff? ​Kinky!

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
I guess you haven't been on the mainsite recently then :V
I'm there every night, looking at those horny bas-

Uh

No! No, I haven't!

Naaw, man. He just can't handle the truth.
Like how you can't handle the fact that otters are the king aquatic slut? :v

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Sophistication at its finest, I say.
Nothing more sophisticated than anal fisting. That's what foxes do, of course. Anal fisting.
75xrH.jpg

(Art by David Procter - http://www.david-procter.co.uk/portfolio.html )

Edit edit - Levi quoted me >:c

Last edited:

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Sophistication at its finest, I say.
Nothing more sophisticated than anal fisting. That's what foxes do, of course. Anal fisting.
Mmm, I can think of a few. But there's certain rules keeping me from talking about them.

The difference is that everyone loves otters.
No objections here!

Status
Not open for further replies.