• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So who likes people?

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Grilled with fresh herbs, about medium-rare, I'd say. That's the way I like 'em.

I like certain people who give me a reason to like them, respectively I dislike those who I have a reason to dislike. I have no opinion of those I do not know. Simple!
No opinion is good, hating for no reason is nice too.
Anyways, I like certain people when they are alive, so they can praise me, and pet, me and call me cute.

Dass

public class Dass
I really hate most humans. It's nearly anthropophobia.

However, I live a lifestyle that relies on them fairly frequently, so I have to muscle through it.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
I really hate most humans. It's nearly anthropophobia.

However, I live a lifestyle that relies on them fairly frequently, so I have to muscle through it.
You wish death on most humans? Seems harsh, you're my kind of person.
Wishing death upon stupid people is exciting.

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
I hate pretty much everyone.

There are a couple of exceptions.

Am I oooone~? lol

Also, I love people. But they drive me fucking insane. I'm planning to be a psychologist of sorts, and that will take my people smartassiness skills to a whole new level.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Dunno about you, but I would hope they are alive to interact with you. I'd pretty damn scared if a dead person was doing the praising and petting, you attention hog, you.
No lovin' without reason?
:eek:
I think they were alive, but I do like graveyards, everyone is so quiet.
I am pretty sure they were alive, and no I do not just love people for no reason, that is no fun >:\
But pretending to is :D

Tabasco

I love people and hate being alone, I just have social anxiety and trust issues. It's quite the paradox

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
If I am with more than one person I tend to become extremely quiet.
That one person does not include me O_O

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
Watching people for entertainment isn't exactly normal. IRL anyway.

But hey, this IS a FURRY forum so...

Besides people are boring! No fur or tails!

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I love people. I'm a rabid humanist, however, so I'm heavily biased. It's like asking a Moon-landing Conspiracy person about how they feel with the government / NASA / whatever.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
That isn't to say I'm not a nice person IRL. If you actually met me, I might give you diabetes with my chipperness.

You can give me diabetes anytime. :3c

Also, I don't like people much.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
After going to public school and working Public service, as well as living with people who're so far right they make Cyberfox look like Karl Marx, most humans are bastards.

And yet at the same time, Rousseau was right.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
I am very guilty of being misanthropic.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
People are great. I'm not sure why other people don't like them. OH WAIT: basement dwelling forumites. Never mind.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Watching people for entertainment isn't exactly normal. IRL anyway.

But hey, this IS a FURRY forum so...

Besides people are boring! No fur or tails!
Well actually, being "normal" is not exactly normal.
Since if you were normal you would be a dryer setting.
I watch people in real life all the time, I find it quite exciting.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
I like people. I also dislike people.
I mostly dislike people, simply, because I am a person that does not like completely ridiculous grammar.
Most people have grammar that is... at least questionable, also I do not like idiotic people, which means most people. ^_^

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
I mostly dislike people, simply, because I am a person that does not like completely ridiculous grammar.
Most people have grammar that is... at least questionable, also I do not like idiotic people, which means most people. ^_^

Worst reason not to like someone ever.