• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So who likes people?

Fuzzy Alien

I hold the self-contradictory position that the Earth would be better off if all the humans were wiped from existence, and yet I adore all forms of art that humanity has created and will continue to create. I guess I'd more accurately say that I hate 99% of people.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
I hold the self-contradictory position that the Earth would be better off if all the humans were wiped from existence, and yet I adore all forms of art that humanity has created and will continue to create. I guess I'd more accurately say that I hate 99% of people.
Art is good, most people are bad.

Ratte

People aren't bad. Some of what they do is bad.

Don't define a person by what they do on a slight occasion, define a person by the person.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Ok I guess :\

KashakuTatsu

Ihanen Guide my Hand
I used to wish the death of all humanity, but now I can at least be indifferent with most of them and social with select groups (mostly other artists, car enthusiasts, environmentalists, post-hippies, pagans, etc).

I also like to people watch in places like the Santa Monica Pier or Lake Meditation Shrine... sometimes they give me inspiration to draw them or something related to how they act or what they do (seems to be a common thing for artists, they are all over the Lake Shrine drawing what and who they see lol).

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
People aren't bad. Some of what they do is bad.

Don't define a person by what they do on a slight occasion, define a person by the person.
I would do that, but defining an idiot is like defining why judgment is such a big part of being human.
So I would rather avoid such a thing. I find a lot of people to just be on my, "NO" list.

kinkycoyote

I think people are generally okay. Essentially we're animals who have an overload of brain capacity and are therefore convinced we're different and meant for something better. It's a tragic affliction.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Depends who they are and what they advocate.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I love humanity.

This. I love my technology, my lifespan longer than how long it takes a fuck-huge cat to find me, and the fact that I don't have to struggle daily to not know hunger.

sniper-tf

I haven't got time for most people, it has to be said. I don't hate them as such, I just can't be bothered talking to most of them as they don't get where I'm coming from at all. But it's cool, the few people I do meet who know what the hell I'm going on about are my friends, so I'm happy enough with that.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Re: bump

tumblr_inline_navy9m9xKY1rwmtav.jpg
Awwww, you came back!

*tiny beagle hugs*

D

Deleted member 82554

And now we're all following him around? Like wtf?

I like people, just in an entertainment sort of way, it's fun to watch them go about their boring day. I like to people watch, seeing what drives them to do what they do. Then they just get boring, so I come home, and sit, or I talk to the friends that I have made.
So how do you like people? ^__^

I want to like people, however I do not in a traditional sense. Interacting with people is very taxing for me and I would rather not meet new people. The friends I do make are usually life long friends who I feel I have an emotional bond to. When it comes to educating or helping them on possibly the worst day of their life...that is something that literally soothes my soul, so to speak! I just wish the paperwork involved could be reduced!