• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So who wants to play Gmod?

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I completely forgot i had it and know shit all about how to play, anyone fancy playing with a nooby right now?
Steam ID's Corpser_UK

Gronix

Catless Cat Lady
I can add you tomorrow, I have gmod for idk how many years now. Thats where I learned all my english

Edit: Nope, can't find you for some reason. My steam is MyGronix. There should be 2, both are mine

Last edited:

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
At some point for sure. LeadSyndicate is my steam if you wish.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Sorry to necro this, but relevant content.

If you (or anyone really) are still down for some Gmod derps, Husbando and I have been watching vids of prop hunts and hide and seek and deathruns and stuff and we'd be down for playing some. I like these derpy things. C:

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I'm definitely down for playing some Gmod. I downloaded it a few weeks ago on sale but being an idiot i forgot to download Counter Strike: Source as well, no idea now that'll effect my ability to play. Steam username's KyryK if any of you guys wanna add me.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
gmod is good for trolling dark rp servers
I've seen those on the list, but I have no idea what they are. So, enlighten me, if you could, since I'm not entirely sure how such works out regarding Gmod.
Or is it pretty much the sad-sack it sounds like?

Pyper

I actually joined this recently in hopes to find someone to join playing Gmod with. My steam tag is icefox39 if I could join in.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I actually joined this recently in hopes to find someone to join playing Gmod with. My steam tag is icefox39 if I could join in.
The more the merrier! I'l send you an invite on Steam man.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
My steam tag is icefox39 if I could join in.
Ohhhhh, that random invite was you. I was very confused.

How do we feel about skype while gaming?
I'm all set to play, more or less, but Husbando has been having issues with ... pretty much everything. He had a bunch of problems with getting it to start, and now that he can get it to launch, he's having issues with connecting to multiplayer. Once he gets those squared away, we're good to go.

Pyper

Skype sounds good. I am good to play when I get off of work most days like right now. I have the steam app on my phone so just let me know when you guys are going to play. I am also going to link my skype up to my profile thingy.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I still cant get it to work, i needed a CS texture pack i think to stop everything from being purple tiles or giant error messages, but even after i downloaded it and put it in what i think is the right place its ballsed up.

Pyper

hmm...i haven't really faced that issue because I had counter strike to begin with but as long as you have counter strike source you should have access to the maps and everything, just have to download it when you enter a server. Where are you having the issues with the purple-black checkers?

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
As far as Skype goes, coincidentally, we just got a TeamSpeak for the forum so we could just use that for our gamechat.

@Harbs As Pyper said, as far as I know, you need to have CS:Source installed. I think you have to run it once or something, but after that everything gets loaded and you don't get the error tiles anymore.

Last edited:

Pyper

Cool, teamspeak is good with me. I was going to mention that we try Ventrillo but this works since it is already up and running.

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
Well if anyone wants to play I'm up for it when I'm free (ping might be an issue), add meh on steam if ye want to play.