• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So who wants to share?

Aleu

Deuces
... This man has already said what I was going to say.
Oh, so because I play video games that makes me a MAN HUH? I'm a woman you sexist! >:V
lol j/k
Cool what games do you play for x box?
I notice a lot of the same people comment on a lot of these boards you guys are like grandmasters here or something x3

Neat ^^ Its hard to believe that you joined in 2010 and got so many posts already xD
The Fable games keep me interested, as well as Rock Band. I had Saint's Row 2 and Spider Man: Web of Shadows but they got taken :<
For the Playstation consoles Spyro and Crash Bandicoot for the most part lol

Gavrill

ladies~
SO EVERYONE ELSE GOT QUOTED BUT ME. I SEE HOW IT IS.

I'm writing smut right now, actually a good way to get back into the writing mood.

<CaliforniaStripes>

Form of a.. College Nerd!
Draw and Chat with my boyfriend thats about it since his xbox broke on him so i cant play with him online right now.

3picFox

An hero...
read homoerotic novels :3
and draw

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
read homoerotic novels :3
and draw

It's not overt, but you may find Story of O to be somewhat homoerotic. Mostly it's just straight and perverted... but Sir Stephen... well...

I suppose i'll let you find out for yourself.

There wasn't a single character in that book that I liked, by the way.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
Oh, didn't say mine...

Portal and starcraft (not much of a PC gamer so I figured i'd list 'em separately) playing music, wii.

Then there's...
chess, checkers, mancala, backgammon, othello...

Having conversations with my friends about philosophy... and sometimes game design.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
I like to do something called slacklining, other than that though I spend most of the time reading or playing a game. You say fixing computers is a dull life, but to me it's very exciting as problem solving is certainly a passion of mine, which is probably why I'm in the field of computers. Which reminds me I also like to overclock, but that can be very time consuming.

Oh, so because I play video games that makes me a MAN HUH? I'm a woman you sexist! >:V
I saw him say that and in the pit of my stomach felt an, "uh-oh..." Started to scroll down expecting to see the inevitable response, and was rather impressed I didn't see it, as I only know a select few women who let it go till the person finds out on their own. Page 2, so close ohh. :(

Last edited:

Greyscale

I like to do something called slacklining, other than that though I spend most of the time reading or playing a game.

For the record, you're crazy.

I work, occasionally play Starcraft, go for walks, bike, shoot the shit with friends, ect.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Yesterday I went to a classic motorcycle show, and today I went to see a friend I haven't seen in months.

3picFox

An hero...
It's not overt, but you may find Story of O to be somewhat homoerotic. Mostly it's just straight and perverted... but Sir Stephen... well...

I suppose i'll let you find out for yourself.

There wasn't a single character in that book that I liked, by the way.

Is it a good book?
I'll probably take a look at it either way.

Can you recommend any good ones?

Oh yes :)

By the way, these are furry-based novels. Great nonetheless.

Waterways
Out of Position

MaxTheWolf

Life on Mars?
well, idk i really like going places, love going to the park, i like working on cars, playing some videogames with friends, and idk

also, lately ive been feelin really yiffy and idk y.... mabey its just mating season....

Irreverent

I wanted to know what you guys all do for fun? Like when you are not in front of the computer typing away all day

Well, I work for a living, 37.5 hours per week, plus on-call 24/7. And I parent, 24/7. But for fun I...

Run a rifle shooting team and coach
Compete at full-bore rifle competition
Fence (foil sword)
Paintball, mostly woods-ball and rec-ball
Read (mostly sci-fi, management theory and network architecture)
"Project ZigZag" a '89-04 Jeep TJ rebuild and zebra stripe paint job, just need a "parts car" to start the rebuild.
I've flown, sailed, dove, until those hobbies got too expensive
And I collect dark rum and maduro cigars.

From most to least time spent:

Listening to music, reading, looking at art, watching movies, being a dick and arguing with furfags on the internet. I wish I could add drawing or something to that list but my productivity's been on a parabolic slide for years and at this point I don't do much of anything anymore.