• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So you see a REAL anthro rat....

How would you react to Chester?

• A: Ask Chester if he's okay

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • B: Sit next to Chester and pull him into a comforting hug

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • C: Lean in close and lick the tears rolling down Chester's muzzle and nose with your tongue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D: First do option B (hug Chester) followed by option C (lick Chester's tears off his muzzle/nose)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • E: Ignore Chester and walk right past him

• F: Freak out over the fact that Chester exists

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • G: Punch Chester for being a sissy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • H: Call an exterminator

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I: Ask Chester out on a date/flirt with him

• J: Boop Chester's nose

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

CurtCollie

So you see a real live six foot tall anthropomorphic talking rat named Chester whose wearing nothing but an open vest sitting on a bench.

Poor Chester is crying with tears rolling down his muzzle and dripping off his nose and whiskers as he hangs his head because he feels lonely, ugly and unloved. How do you react to this?

Yakamaru

Maid in France :>
There's no Option K: Find a flamethrower and burn him.

SSJ3Mewtwo

I'm a nice guy. Ask him what's wrong.

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

Option F then Option A then Option B then Option J then Back to Option B then leave =3

:)

SSJ3Mewtwo

Maybe I would too, but I'd be terrified af. Like, I'd be really happy for seeing an anthro irl, but such thing doesn't exist.

The premise of the question posits they do though, so...meh. I myself would be more of both fascinated and concerned.

Iriastar

Rawr.
Seeing an anthro rat opens up the possibility of more species existing...
I ask if he's okay and see where it takes me. Hopefully to a sexy anthro tiger.

Hopefully to a sexy anthro tiger.
raw

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Well you see, Chester wouldn't be in the public eye much longer because as soon as someone reports him to the proper authorities he'll be taken for "testing"

Why would you let Chester endure such an evil thing

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Ignore him because Sabertooths don't eat junk food.;):)

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
See, I'd assume I was either dreaming, tripping balls, or actually succumbing to full-blown delusional schizophrenia, in which case the only logical response is to roll with it and ask the poor guy what's wrong.