• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(sober) 21st Bday Ideas

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I dont see the appeal of drinking, i 've drunk as much as i can to the point of throwing up, other than that there is no other effect what so ever, only it tastes shit and costs me money i could be spending on something i actually want.

I have no idea, my 21st aswell this year in november. I wont be doing anything, dont know anyone to do anything with. On my 18th we went paintballing, that was awesome.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Tell me how to alcohol then.
I usually just sip it now and then and dont feel like drinking anymore, or everyone tells me that i should have had a fuck lot more than that so i then did, and still nada.

Seekrit

Tell me how to alcohol then.
I usually just sip it now and then and dont feel like drinking anymore, or everyone tells me that i should have had a fuck lot more than that so i then did, and still nada.

Do what you've been doing, but when everyone tells you to have a fuck lot more say "No, I'm good".

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
Try stronger alcohol, get some 151 or moonshine. Can't go wrong with those. :V

AviFox

Thanks for all of the ideas guys!

For everyone saying there's no point in celebrating 21 if I'm not going to drink, this is actually a very special birthday for me. It'll be my first sober birthday since I was 13. Also my past several bdays have been absolutely horrible, so I'm trying to make this one good.

I do live in NJ, so I'm considering going to atlantic city. Not quite sure what I'd do there though lol

As for amusement park rides, they don't really thrill me anymore. I've had a season pass to six flags since I was 12. I've ridden King da ka about 30 times, nitro 100+ times, etc. Now I usually just chill on rollercoasters and fuck with my friends who are scared lol =P. That's fun, but its not really worth standing in the lines all day.

Paintballing would be awesome. I've got a few guns and multiple acres of woods behind my house (with a semi-intact paintball course - some kids a few years ago dug trenches and built forts and stuff. some of it has fallen down but some is still there and usable). I don't have anyone to paintball with though :-\

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Do just about everything because why not

AviFox

... I *really* wanted to go sky diving. I begged pretty much everyone I know and no one would go with me ><
(I even offered to pay for it)