• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site Social media information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Hey, just a little suggestion while I'm passing!

I noticed the social media info section is pretty outdated. You can still link to your Furbuy account even tho the site is now defunct, and there's no Parler option! so maybe the former can be removed and the latter added?

Also, there's an option for patreon but this site's policies are more than dodgy, maybe you could add one of the more secure alternatives, like Subscribestar?

If it's not at all possible (although I don't see a reason why it shouldn't), I suppose you can still put your info in the main section, but some people prefer to keep everything in its neat place.

Cheers

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
I had never heard of Parler, and I thought for a second, "wait, it can't be that bad, right?"
So I looked it up, and yeah, turns out it is (was?) THAT bad.
Oh yeah, I have seen many screenshots via Facebook and friends infiltrating it, and I think we can pin the conspiracies FA (and most people) cite as the cause of the incident on the 6th on Parler. And 4chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.