• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
Banned
My new sona :
  • NAME : Sol Wacom
  • SPECIES : monkey-gorilla
  • BODY BUILD : 6'2"
  • RELATIVES : Cosmos and Star (older brothers)

- BRIEF BACKGROUND -
Sol was born into a monkey tribe of proud warriors and hunters, but years after years of failing his parents' expectations and unable to live up to everyone's standards, he was cast out. He wandered off until ending up in a small town, where he became a blacksmith's assistant to get by. Over time, he became interested in making weapons himself, but realized that the cost for upkeeping the equipment (forge, anvil, hammer, etc.) was not an easy task for him to manage.
During an oversea trip to trade materials, his ship was hit by a tornado and he was stranded in the middle of the ocean. While holding onto a rock (the top of a sunken and inactive volcano), he accidentally dropped the dying lantern into the water, and unknowingly awoke an eldritch cosmic entity there, known as The Sun Unborn.
The Sun Unborn is an eldritch cosmic entity created when a quasar light ray pierced through a supernova that occurred within a cluster of nebula clouds (now known as the solar nebula that formed the solar system).
During the mass-extinction event that wiped out all dinosaurs, along with the meteor shower, it came down to earth as a hail of pure plasma, each "drop" so bright that a mere glance could damage vision like an eclipse, and so hot it could reduce all matter when coming in contact into nothingness.
Over time, the plasma slowly flowed through the cracked earth and fused with the lava/magma beneath. The entity was reborn back to one. Along with the evolution of all life forms on earth, it developed its own sentience and subconscious, its "soul", so to speak, but remained in near-eternal slumber.
It appeared before Sol as a formless will-o'-the-wisp with its mass being a mix of plasma, magma and lava, with sunlight raditing out of it and "flowing" in curved waves like water. It offered him "the embrace of light, comfort and warmth among the grave", and he accepted without hesitation, as his fear of darkness and the water depths was unbearable, and the temperature was getting dangerously low for him. It slowly faded into a faint ghost orb and entered him, taking over him and, now with his body, entered the water into the volcano beneath, reaching the core of the earth. There, the eldritch cosmic sun absorbed the rest of itself into Sol's body and bound itself to his very mind and soul, completely possessing him, and he was opened to the revelation from beyond, as well as the powers it granted.
Now wielding the power of absolute fire

- SKILLS AND TALENTS -
- Weapon Upgrade : Sol specializes in improving the physical quality of weapons, such as durability, damage, accuracy, range and such.
- Weapon Conjuration : Sol can comine magma, lava, plasma and sunlight together, creating a special fire that can melt even raw, pure, intangible energy forces (be it magic, or even godlike/otherworldly power) and "forge" them into solid, physical, tangible weapons, while still retaining the full original power.
- Incredible strength and AOE : Sol hits slow, but hits really hard, and the heated, explosive impact of his physical strength and fire magic can be felt from quite the distance away.
oh he a big boy :).

funny to me that men seem to always do this thing where everything has to be really powerful.

i think it's very appealing.

i need strong people to help me in my life.

strength isn't always bad, the strength to do the right thing is nothing monstrous.

and i think your oc is kinda sexy too.

PC Master Race

That's what we all like, don't we ? Being powerful, strong, independent and all that, so we're always the victor.
Though, I don't like powerful-at-everything, myself. I prefer when people have actual specialty such as physical strength, precise accuracy, or agile maneuverability, etc. And not done like in anime where people are physically strong/tough, magically powerful, absolute accuracy, and slippery-agile maneuverable.

and i think your oc is kinda sexy too.
I'm not surprised. Who can resist my king-sized bed belly ? Hehe.

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
Banned
That's what we all like, don't we ? Being powerful, strong, independent and all that, so we're always the victor.
Though, I don't like powerful-at-everything, myself. I prefer when people have actual specialty such as physical strength, precise accuracy, or agile maneuverability, etc. And not done like in anime where people are physically strong/tough, magically powerful, absolute accuracy, and slippery-agile maneuverable.

I'm not surprised. Who can resist my king-sized bed belly ? Hehe.
I'm not a fan of all the fancy things, i just want might.

I'm a pretty good shot myself but when do you need gun skills in real life?

belly pillows are nice to hug and squeeze you into the couch cusions.