• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site (Solved; browser change) ReCaptcha Doesn't works for me, and I can't upload anything.

Does this happen to you too?

• Yes, I can't upload anywhere ;w;

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only with certain devices

• Yes, but only with certain browsers

• Total voters

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Fox + Phoenix
I mean I'm trying to post a juno drawing and then Everything is ready but.. I click finish over and over agan and it don't work and sometimes it tells me "Recaptcha failed, reload" but I can't even upload a thing, even with postybirb, I'm the only one?

Fcomega121

Update: I can upload on phone and hardly on pc

I still have problems posting in pc

Updated with a poll! :3

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
A few questions for you:

1. What device and web browser are you using?
2. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
3. Have you tested this with another web browser on your PC?

Fcomega121

A few questions for you:

1. What device and web browser are you using?
Im using a Windows 8.1 acer desk pc and Google chrome

2. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
Yep, I tried that many times but didn't worked

And also deactivating my antivirus on fa

3. Have you tested this with another web browser on your PC?
Haven't already, I'll use firefox and/or tor to check it out

It's curious how this is the first time it happens to me on pc

Fcomega121

Hey Fcomega! =D is this problem you’re having the same one as you complained about in February?
Heheeey!! :3

Yep it is!
I've made many arts but haven't got the chance to submit them

Since SharpUnforgiven and florance (problematics but thanks to I did got the chance to familiarize with faf)

To my pfps, some arts for sappho and others I only did upload a drawing of me smooching santo :3

Erix

>‿‿◕
Hmm, so what exactly happens when you try to upload a picture on pc? Does an error pop up? Or it just doesn't allow you to? Something along those lines?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Let us know if another web browser works. If so, it could be due to your Chrome browser and not an FA issue or a Technical issue on your end. We'll get down to the bottom of this together!

Fcomega121

Yep a pop up does it appears and the submit button does nothing

Almost like pressing a fake button or toy button

Fcomega121

Let us know if another web browser works. If so, it could be due to your Chrome browser and not an FA issue or a Technical issue on your end. We'll get down to the bottom of this together!
Okie, thank you raever

I will tell you if it works!

Hopefully we will do!
And also I have an unorganized submit gallery, still planning what to do with :3

quoting_mungo

Did you try filling a Trouble Ticket under “Report a Bug”? While there’s staff moderating the forums (obviously), they’re not always going to be the most suitable staff members to address any given question/issue, so reporting bugs/issues like this is always a good idea.

Fcomega121

Did you try filling a Trouble Ticket under “Report a Bug”? While there’s staff moderating the forums (obviously), they’re not always going to be the most suitable staff members to address any given question/issue, so reporting bugs/issues like this is always a good idea.
Ironically did thought the opposite back then

Hopefully! This error and this decition made me meet my new friends here so I'm glad to have left this error wrongly trated! :3

Fcomega121

Hmm, so what exactly happens when you try to upload a picture on pc? Does an error pop up? Or it just doesn't allow you to? Something along those lines?
Thank you trith for helping me friends!

I did found out that I can upload it on Firefox! ^w^
(I can't edit categories on FF but haha at least it's something!)

Thank you all for helping me!
Chrome is the problem apparently