• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some Feedback Wanted

If you have a little less than three minutes to spare, would anyone mind giving me some feedback on my first piano piece? I've listened to it entirely too many times during its making, so I've sorta lost a base. Any replies are appreciated!

The song

Thank you to whoever listens. ^..^

Aikon

Pass Go, collect $200

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Nice piece. :) I could imagine all kinds of abstract shapes and colors in my mind as I was listening to it. Good work. :wink:

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
Man, if I said there was anything I didn't like about it, I'd be lying. That's some really nice talent you have there.

Aikon

WelcomeTheCollapse said:
There has to be something...I don't consider myself that good. :p

I think the first 5-6 seconds of the intro could be spruced up just a bit. I'm not a musician by any means, but I don't think it flows into the song as well as I expected.

I don't think you could do much else the rest of the song though, it's darn good. :)

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
I dunno. I was a bit worried by the first few seconds, thinking it would be a really slow piece. In the end, I thought the sounds stacked really well and it fitted with the rest of the piece.