• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some good cute sfw artists?

furryboy96

I follow a lot of NSFW arts but i'm trying to tone it down with the the lewd stuff and trying to find some good sfw artists, preferably those that draw really cute shit. Any suggestions?

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I draw cuties like these. I draw lewd and perv stuff sometimes but it gets boring for me, so I mostly draw like this.
roxy-hana.com: RoxyHana

1571753786.roxyhana_caramel_coffee_small.png

G

Goblin_Frog

I can draw multiple styles, as well as some cute stuff. Not sure I'm the style your looking for though.
9uBllj5m.jpg
dfC9l1tm.jpg

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Last edited:

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Given my age, I draw exclusively SFW, non-sexual artwork. My FA is in my signature if you'd like to follow me, but beware I don't post there as often as DA, but you can follow that if you have a DA as well.
Sketch292154735_kindlephoto-13942136.png Sketch135153118_kindlephoto-21419913.png 9272019233934_kindlephoto-41078525.png 9312019162240_kindlephoto-83833997.png
(All examples are of characters that do not belong to me btw, just a disclaimer)
I also follow a number of (mostly with the occasional slightly suggestive drawing but still) SFW artists on DA, so, again, if you have one, I recommend art from
Distressed-Pigeon | DeviantArt
laribun | DeviantArt
Bolties | DeviantArt
Nawnii | DeviantArt
kittycrayon | DeviantArt
Beautiful-Sweeties | DeviantArt
doekis | DeviantArt
Not all are exclusively furry artists though.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune