• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critique: some of my art!!

0fjQtvV
hrghh posting here cause im in an art block and want to improve but have REALLY hit a wall -_-
staic-TIEM.png
pip-fashion.png
foxy-prt-2.png
heckkk.png

Render

If you can lick it, it's probably safe
Banned
Looks like you just need to focus on pose and shading; the basics of the art are all present but it's these final two points that will really set your art apart.

Some people I know will pose in front of a mirror and snap a picture to reference when working on a rough sketch for a drawing, it helps get the proportions right and figure out where everything should naturally rest ie where their hands/paws should go and at what angles, etc.

As to shading, that one takes a lot of practice. Look at a picture of someone and note how the colors in the light are brighter and those opposite are darker... It takes some work to look natural but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. YouTube has a lot of really helpful videos on shading :)

Looks like you just need to focus on pose and shading; the basics of the art are all present but it's these final two points that will really set your art apart.

Some people I know will pose in front of a mirror and snap a picture to reference when working on a rough sketch for a drawing, it helps get the proportions right and figure out where everything should naturally rest ie where their hands/paws should go and at what angles, etc.

As to shading, that one takes a lot of practice. Look at a picture of someone and note how the colors in the light are brighter and those opposite are darker... It takes some work to look natural but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. YouTube has a lot of really helpful videos on shading :)

Thank you so much, this is really helpful!!!! :D now i just need a private mirror to do weird poses in front of.. >w<