• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some sort of AIM/MSN/YIM/ICQ/Skype thread

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
So yeah. Seems like people can't be bothered looking at users they like, then contacting them themselves, so uh... there's now this thread, which is a general "I need someone to talk to"/"Anyone want to chat"/"OMG I NEED SUM1 2 TEL MAH PROBLUMS 2"/whatever sort of thing.

Don't make your own "talk to me" thread, just post here. Plzkthx.
You don't necessarily have to list your screen-names; you can just update your profile and people can get them off there, but since people are lazy or retarded or both, you might have to anyway.

Locking all individual threads made for this now.

*EDIT* To clarify, because some of you are fucking retarded, this is a thread for people that actively WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE. Something that is not necessarily communicated by your IM information being in your profile; I know that I don't particularly want to chat idly, it's only there so people can contact me if it's important or whatever.

*EDITEDIT* I *guess* I'm signing myself up to chat if you'd like to, as well. Whatever.

Last edited:

Jafoob

Ah my bad cause I made a thread like that...
well if anyone wants to chat I'm up for it anytime

Jashwa

Why can't people just put their info in their profile and then there wouldn't be a need for this thread?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas

Last edited:

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
The thread lets others know if they are up for chat, it beats lurking around to see who is available.
^

And by posting in here I'm saying I'll chat with people. Just don't be creepy furfags okay? :V

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Azure

You'd just be blocked :3

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Amoranis

LostPolarWolf
is this more of a "heyy lets tlk to other furries" chat thing.

or like a "i need a good yiffing" chat thing.

usually its good to seporate :p

Azure

I haven't seen you on in eons.

...fuck.
You're not blocked silly. But I'm not much of a chatter anyway. I'll make an effort to get on some time this week or next. I will be away on business, however, so at least I'll have something to rave about.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
true but this is set up so people can ask to talk

Kelo

Awakened Otherkin
I have all my IMs in my profile and would love to talk to anyone from FA at anytime about anything (yiff is ok too), I really don't have many people to talk to so please talk to me!

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
You know, playing hard up for your IM info doesn't make you appear important and too cool for school.

I'm on AIM all the time, I hardly have use for MSN or Yahoo so you can find me at;

AIM: SergeantFuzz

Erewolf

the ghost
You know, playing hard up for your IM info doesn't make you appear important and too cool for school.

I'm on AIM all the time, I hardly have use for MSN or Yahoo so you can find me at;

AIM: SergeantFuzz

How is this appearing hard up when we all have our IMs in our profiles..