• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some sort of AIM/MSN/YIM/ICQ/Skype thread

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Skype-james.wenthe

Carnie

coltcarlton45.

add me on skype fuzzies

Cocobanana

Because it's been a while:

AIM: radiatorsoap
YIM: cocoabananer

I'm on AIM the most and Skype the least though I do love voice chats.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
I am on skype right now if anyone wants to talk.

james.wenthe

Kapherdel

Derpy La Dezpy
I'm new to the site, so I doubt many are interested in that kind of information from me. But, I suppose if you are, I'm willing to give it to anyone who asks. :l

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
I'm new to the site, so I doubt many are interested in that kind of information from me. But, I suppose if you are, I'm willing to give it to anyone who asks. :l

Add me on skype. james.wenthe

Neuron

Okay so I finally, finally got skype for my furry identity.

You can add me at Lacus.Delta and my list is rather empty at the moment.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Okay so I finally, finally got skype for my furry identity.

You can add me at Lacus.Delta and my list is rather empty at the moment.

I will be glad to add you. :v

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Edited mine. No longer use many of my old ones.
For those who want to catch up:
AIM: ravenclawrox92@aol.com
GoogleChat: haroldthesquirrel@gmail.com
In bold I use the most. This year I'll make sure I'm on AIM every weekday from roughly 1:45 pm to 4:00 pm EST. Weekend days vary. I may be on a few times or not at all.

Kitutal

cute newbie kitten
I wouldn't mind, if anyone feels like chatting, I guess. It's almost like having friends, or so I've heard. Confused little newbie kitten going :eek: at everything, be nice if I could talk to someone that feels the same way about all this.
Well, maybe not quite, but I am new at this and unsure what to do. And bored, most importantly, two weeks off university and nothing much to do.

AIM-EvilTigerKitten, YIM-Kitutal, if I'm online and marked available (about 16 hours a day) I'm free to talk.

(also I should say I'm not very good at sending people messages yet, I don't like the thought I might be interrupting them, or bothering them when they don't want to talk to me.)

Last edited:

Recel

Mamma Yeena
Well, what the hell. After all this time I guess I could really add a way to find me... if he need would ever arise some day after an apocalypse.

You can usually find me on Steam: nemtudommit

Just send a note or something here beforehand, so I'll know who it is.

Veraan

The Ocean's Tooth
I'm on Skype quite a bit if anyone wants to talk ^^ Just click my profile and it's in there.