• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some sort of AIM/MSN/YIM/ICQ/Skype thread

DaedolonX

Live in a hole
My skype SN is XenDaedolon and I'm on right now, With someone from Greece. :3

AIM is Mazzi85

Cocobanana

I'm gay with a weird/dark sense of humor and an appreciation for cuddles and rp type stuff, sex and no sex alike. Huge lover of music and movies and anime and all things televised for the most part. If this interests you feel free to add me and tell me where you got my contact info from.

AIM: radiatorsoap

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa

Im bored, so there is my skype.

Neuron

MSN:lacusdelta@hotmail.com
AIM:LacusCorgi
Yahoo:LacusDelta@yahoo.com

CarmineChimera

I posted my Skype a few years ago, but I'll post it again because I'm looking for some Rp buddies. Carminechimera is my Skype handle.

Natheren

The Merciless
I'm looking to meet new people so if anyone is up for chatting you can get me on either Skype: Natheren or MSN: natheren@gmail.com
If you'd prefer to use notes on FA that's fine to. I do have AIM but I am rarely on it. AIM: Natheren

DKitty

The Future is Meow
I have a YIM currently & gathering up Skype names for when I get on a actual computer & register my own Skype name.

Um...note me if you want my YIM. I don't like to give it out publicly.

I have a skype and an AIM, looking to find some furs to chat with. Just any subject in general will do, I'm not particular. Bonus points if you're from Ohio!

AIM: evFox

HillyRoars

Bamboozled.
Feel free to add me on skype guys I would love to have some random chats and meet new people!

RedArmyHusky

Soviet Engineer
let's try this one more time.

I am really bored. I wanna chat with someone about anything. It can be furry or non-furry related. NO RP's. I am most of the time online. I am really really friendly. I give really good advice when needed. Engineering student, 20 years old... anything else you wanna know about me just ask.

MSN: redarmyhusky@hotmail.com
gmail: redarmyhusky@gmail.com
yahoo: ^^^@yahoo.com

GrandmasterCee

9 times out of 10, I'll be at the computer (sad I know eh) so if you'd ever like a chat, feel free to drop me a friend request on any of the below.

Skype - GrandmasterCee
Xbox Live - GrandmasterCee
Steam - GrandmasterCee (notice a pattern here?)
MSN - big.cee@hotmail.co.uk

I also do quite a bit of gaming, for the time being it's been Battlefield 3 so if you ever fancy a game, hit me up! :)

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

MSN:
jameswenthe@yahoo.com

AIM:

Dragonfurry123@aol.com

Yahoo:

jameswenthe

Just to repost.

Last edited: