• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some sort of AIM/MSN/YIM/ICQ/Skype thread

dukeydk

I am usually bored with barely anyone to talk to so in case anyone wants to chat, my skype is in my profile

Last edited:

Spikey2k2

janos.audron5 It's not on my profile because I want it a couple clicks away ^^ Feel free though.

HallowLight

Hallow Frostedhex Light
I'm mostly on my skype if anyone wants to talk. the skype is in my profile

Magick

Posing school graduate
It's been a while since I've been here, and I suck with talking to people, but why not. Skype is in my profile, and under the avatar.

Milo

well there's a general furry chat room I'm in on skype. it has everything furries need. hugging-transitioning-into-sex, in 1 minute flat.

Milo

guys, guys, I'm only kidding.

I think the sex talk is supposed to be ironic now that I think about it... I hope

Magick

Posing school graduate
guys, guys, I'm only kidding.

I think the sex talk is supposed to be ironic now that I think about it... I hope

Irony and sarcasm has a tendency of going over people's heads sometimes.

Xevvy

Gregarious Gremlin
Issue is those kinds of chats actually exist. I should know, I got caught up in one once. Of course I didn't know it was going to be one of THOSE chats until I was already scarred for life.

Starmony

Naughty Princess
Always on Skype c: Feel free to add. Warning: I tell bad jokes.
username is parfaitprincess

Rat Balls

everybody likes balls
i'm on skype and invis almost 24/7. shoot me a message and i will respond when able
belovedcaradoc

i may come off as intimidating or bitchy maybe but i am literally just a small nervous baby and a big dork fueled entirely by bad puns

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
This entire time I've been on the site, I haven't actually posted on here yet. Heh.
So, anyone can feel free to add me if they want by pressing the little icon to the left of me. I'm online a lot, as I also use Skype on my phone and iPad.

sinhara

Ello! New on the forums here but feel free to add me on skype! naykanthro
I'm friendly to talk to I guess. Not amazingly social... dare I say I'm a good confidante?

bigjon

OK, call me a noob but I have no idea how to add my skype to my contact info. There just isn't any button.

Migoto Da

Heat the Beat
Huh. I must have forgot to post in this thread when I first joined.

Well then.

My skype is Yunhibiki. Have at it, if you want.

W

Weiss

I already feel bad for the OP. Sounds like they have had to repeat themselves on a regular basis.

Hooky

Was hermiting.
I'm fine with speaking to people using Skype. Although, house rules apply (i.e. don't be too creepy and awkward. That's my job :V).
I'll probably be busy with schoolwork a lot of the time; however, I will try to get around to talking to people. Unless they're annoying.
I'm willing to listen to problems (within reason) or just talk.

I'm kinda shy, and not so great at actually finding things to talk about, but I'd also kinda like to meet new people. My AIM is in my profile. If you want to chat on something else, give me a damn good reason to make a new chat account. :V
Well... A lot of people use Skype over AIM nowadays - at least I think so - and it's in a nice shade of blue :V .

Skype Username: nullspeaks

Last edited: