• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some sort of AIM/MSN/YIM/ICQ/Skype thread

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I'm bored here.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I've been added by a few people. All good, but please drop me a PM letting me know you've added me. I've been getting bombarded with MSN bots lately so if a Google search yields nothing, I'm going to deny access to you viewing my online status. You can prevent this by telling me you've added me :V

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I've been added by a few people. All good, but please drop me a PM letting me know you've added me. I've been getting bombarded with MSN bots lately so if a Google search yields nothing, I'm going to deny access to you viewing my online status. You can prevent this by telling me you've added me :V

I have been getting those stupid MSN bots add me a lot lately. It has been one doing the same damn thing.

PMing the person you want to add is a good idea, at least we know who the request is from when we get it.

I have had people add me from FAF before and because there IM addy is different from their FAF username I am always wondering who they are, and when I ask they will often reply with "I'm from FAF" and I am sitting here thinking "Well, that narrows it down, not."

Vjum

Hey I'm new just chat with me over aim or msn. I'm almost always up for a chat. Just let me know who I'm talking to

CFox

I'm always on Skype [when not at work, etc] if you ever want to talk ^-^
Just click the icon on the left or my profile.

Make sure to tell me you are from FAF! Thanks

-sushi-

Alaskan Salmon Roe
I love to chat while i'm sketching and what-have-you, so feel free to say hi!

my yahoo is squid.sushi

ArcticEight

MSN: markokrofl@gmail.com

I'm also on Steam alot, my name there is the same as my Skype one. (Not very relative, I know, but still thought I'd might as well put it here)
Feel free to add, more contacts never hurt anyone. :3

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
You don't have to ask to add me, if you bother me I won't hesitate to block you though....

Hasn't happened so far...

Click the little man under my post count, theres a reason its there >_>

VoidBat

If you are going to add me, make sure to PM me as well so I know who you are. :I

I'm usually online weekends during my late night art binges.

Heliamphora

I made a thread about this not knowing one existed when I was very, very drunk and then forgot about it when sober. Anyway, I'm copying my shit from the OP of the old one to here because I LOVE FURRIES.

Name: Kat
Fursona: Parasitic Slime Mold
Talk to me about: Music of almost all genres, movies, horror movies, literature, history, science (!!!), video games, world of warcraft, the internet, furry crap, non furry crap, animals, nature, non horror movies, and much more!
Do not talk to me about: I so don't want to snuggle you and also don't care for snuggles and people who respond soley with anime smilies.
AIM: parasiticmold (sometimes on)
MSN: cutestparasite@live.com (almost always on, ignore away status)
YIM: helikeat (almost never on)
FA: Heliampora (check religiously)
Specifications: Not a great artist but welcome to critique, hates her shift key.

Last edited:

Amaru

I always love to meet new people, and msn has been SO BORING lately, barely anyone's ever on! And I do so like meeting new people. So just go ahead and add me, no pm or anything required.

msn: Maniacmartian@hotmail.com

Oh just a note: I don't RP.

Just a further note: I don't RP Watership Down

And a further further note: I don't like people who order me to roleplay Watership Down then refuse to talk to me if I don't. That said it was very funny and has stuck in my mind for years. But seriously, pushy people are irritating >_>

Last edited: