• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Some sort of AIM/MSN/YIM/ICQ/Skype thread

S

soviethusky

hey i wanna meet new ppl. im up for chatting specialy when i am at school and the class is so boring. im not into RP. i am kinda new (fresh meat) to all of this so plz be patience with me.

ok so i decided to take out my email from here since i started getting spam. if you want to add me you will have to PM me. i got MSN and SKYPE

Last edited by a moderator:

Conri :3

a fuzzeh jackal
Oooooooo I'm gonna post my info (btw i love webcams ^.^) ..... >.< but not in that way! lol
garrett_s55@yahoo.com

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less

Alstor

And twice as shiny
AIM in profile. Make sure to say you're from FAF.

<-----

Last edited:
Every Friday Night!!
LARGE SKYPE CHAT. 8 PEOPLE!
If you want invited to a MICROPHONE chat on Friday night, Send a Contact to: Misterraptor on skype.
~Thanks~

I

Issashu

Info is in profile :)

But anyway:

Msn: i_tonchev@msn.com

Just make sure, you say you are from FAF, when you add me :) Been having lots of spams lately on both messengers, so I tend to ignore requests with no explanations or profile.

Topics: if you love fantasy and RP games/books/etc., will have a lot to talk about. If you love D&D - it's enough to mention that in the add description :D

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Skype and AIM: alphaglitch37

But Skype is more often than not tied up because I webcam with my girlfriend. :V

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Every Friday Night!!
LARGE SKYPE CHAT. 8 PEOPLE!
If you want invited to a MICROPHONE chat on Friday night, Send a Contact to: Misterraptor on skype.
~Thanks~
Um. How do you do that?

And do I have to have a mic?

Hipster Doofus

Well, I GUESS this'll be fun
Hey guys, if you want to skype via text, not voice, I'd love to. Mine is the_moonstar. We can talk about drugs, music, television, the ol' in-out, in-out, or pretty much anything else.

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
AIM: Rekkin92

Only text for both, and say who you are. Otherwise I'll assume you're a terrible person and not respond. I might not respond anyway because I'm a terrible person, too. But give it a shot I guess.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
HIT ME UP, YO
AIM: RoboMattias
YIM: Fuzzman92
MSN: RoboMattias@hotmail.com

I roleplay
I discuss ideas both perverse and clean
I'm on almost all the time

pearlgray

=) I'm very friendly, and if I'm not talkative, I'm just busy--it's not that I don't like you. <3

AIM: Morroze

Talk to me especially if you're into worldbuilding~

Mr Owl

Hoot?
I'm up for chat. I'd like a good yiff or two, if you're willing.

P.S. I'm not gay. I know right? How suprising!!