• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Someone to do full body (nsfw) on budget

Wynst Draws

I just recently joined FA (hello world) and I am looking for someone to perhaps do a full body nsfw of my oc, which all I currently have of are some rough sketches and ideas. Only reason I specify full body over bust/waist is oc is male so obvious reasons are obvious. Anthro male white-tailed deer.
My budget can't exceed $15 usd with that being the very top of it. I'm okay if it's just a sketch or linework if I would have the artist's permission to color it.

Thanks!

GoatMystic

Stupid Horny Goat
Hia, id happily do like art for 10 and flat colors with some cell shade for 15
Userpage of goatmystic -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1491747319.goatmystic_expl.jpg

Ruehl21

I really like my steak medium-rare.
I do sketches for $8 and coloured sketches for $10 at the moment, which I show in my commission information here.
Let me know if you're interested.

fluffgator

Hello! I could definitely do a NSFW piece of your character and also have lots of experience drawing deer and other hooved creatures.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
While I do offer a large variety of different commission types, I feel that my full-body lineart commissions would best fit what you're looking for, while also staying within your budget.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.

You can find my commission application here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

Below is a breakdown of my Linework commission type, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmxzhzoq1svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hey there~
I'm starting to get into the realm of NSFW. Sadly I lack a lot of examples as of this moment.
All my prices are available in my commission thread below, but $15 can get you a full-body soft shade with a simple background.
23188984@400-1492013758.jpg
23243222@400-1492458730.jpg
23317892@400-1493071474.jpg
My prices for commissions are going to raise higher after I fill up my slots, just an FYI.
Here is a link to the only NSFW example I have finished as of now: www.furaffinity.net: Wilykit on the beach [C] NSFW by msgrandpabacon

Thanks for your consideration~!

DogBarf

I'm a Mutt that loves Tacobell and Pizza too much
Hello !

I am an Artist on Furaffinity so I thought I'd toss my hat into the ring :3
Below I have included all the info you will need but if you have any question feel free to ask away!

Prices > Commission Info for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Examples of my Art > Artwork Gallery for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Terms of Service > Terms of Service [Please read !!] -- Voodoo_Mutt_Works' Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
* Please read my Terms of Service BEFORE commissioning me. *

If you may be interested in a commission please contact me through these channels!

- PM me on here
- Send me an email to VoodooMuttWorks@Gmail.com
- Send me a note on my personal FA > Userpage of dogbarf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
- You can even send me a message on Telegram @ DogBarf

peachesnscreams

gore whore
Hi! I'd be interested!
set prices-
Chibi fullbodies- $5
examples-
23480889@400-1494444850.jpg
23448064@300-1494181774.jpg

Headshots- $8
Examples-

23451252@400-1494198155.jpg
23439619@400-1494106904.jpg

some more examples can be found on my da- skeletonpicnic on DeviantArt

Anything else can be discussed! Don't be afraid to ask me any questions/ ask me to draw anything else!
- i am willing to do some NSFW stuff too

Please note me either here or on my main FA: Userpage of peachesnscreams -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Wanna leave a tip? If you enjoyed my art, please consider getting me a ko-fi here: ko-fi.com: ko-fi.com: Buy Peaches n Screams a coffee. , or drop something in my paypal: Pay Kayla R using PayPal.Me Thanks!

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there friend! Within your budget, I have sketches ($8-$13), Lineart Busts ($13), and chibis ($8-$12) available! All of my lineart comes with a transparent version and a version with a coloured fill if requested, and so long as my watermark is left on (or credit is given for the lineart) you're free to colour it!

Here's some examples for you, and you can find more here~! Please let me know if you're interested~

bewildebeest_sketchpage_com_drift_1s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav7ahd.png
bewildebeest_sketchpage_4_2s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav7alk.png
monstuni_base_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18zsb.png
commish_eg_lineart_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav7cyy.png
veto_pagedoll_line_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db4thdz.png
av_chibi_com_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav74of.png
chui_commission_1s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02k1i.png
kaiven_is_here_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav73sz.png

I am currently open for Celshaded Icons, Quick Character Sketches, Monochrome Sketches, Celshaded Characters, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

There is also some Discounts/Offers in effect for Monochrome Sketches, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

Be sure to check out the prices here!: myfantasiworld.weebly.com: Commissions

Also look at all my work to see more of my style!: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt

Deadline To Submit Forms Is June 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time

Due to the trip I'm taking this week, I will not be able to work on any commissions or respond to any forms until after I get back. So go ahead and leave your forms and take the time to send any information you need for your commission.

Thank you and I hope to see what you send me!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm open for digital commissions! examples, pricing and other info here
Thanks, message if you're interested or have any questions about details and pricing negotiations!