• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Something Happens to the User Above You...

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You receive a lovely gift for your upcoming anniversary...but it’s not from your other half.

HistoricalyIncorrect

all your problems disappear

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You are given a $200 gift card to Walmart.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Summoned Satan

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Got a whole lotta booze dumped on you.

Read a book
(I'm listening to audiobooks right now, you sneaky assassin.)
The sun wafted across the city with a suffocating force of heat. Beads of sweat running down his muzzle, Assassinator looked out from atop the skyscraper, using his long antiquated spyglass to seek his target. It was his goal to take out a businessman, instrumental to the Templar plot, and perhaps wealthy in their own right given some years to pass, should Assasinator fail this mission. But that train of thought was interrupted, as the sky crackled with fury and exploded against the lightning rod only a few feet away. Wait? WAS THE BUILDING FALLING! Ah, thought Assasinator, it was merely HE that was falling. Wait.... O-O

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
(I'm listening to audiobooks right now, you sneaky assassin.)
The sun wafted across the city with a suffocating force of heat. Beads of sweat running down his muzzle, Assassinator looked out from atop the skyscraper, using his long antiquated spyglass to seek his target. It was his goal to take out a businessman, instrumental to the Templar plot, and perhaps wealthy in their own right given some years to pass, should Assasinator fail this mission. But that train of thought was interrupted, as the sky crackled with fury and exploded against the lightning rod only a few feet away. Wait? WAS THE BUILDING FALLING! Ah, thought Assasinator, it was merely HE that was falling. Wait.... O-O
(Lmao I love it. That made me smile. Though Aaron would never be that silly xP)

You find a stack of hay with a hooded Shiba in it.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
(Lmao I love it. That made me smile. Though Aaron would never be that silly xP)

You find a stack of hay with a hooded Shiba in it.

You get brain freeze from your drink, stumble in agony and fall into a stack of hay (i think this is a prequel to the above:p)

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
You become the king of the Watermelon realm, and your loyal subjects are all the people you've turned into skunks! People must pay the taxes for their public services and your luxurious palace with watermelons, and you set a different spanking campaign for every month.

I mean, you're almost getting there, aren't you? :]

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You stab a mango.

Onlookers are confused.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Forgets to take of trousers before sitting on toilet