• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Something This Cute Exists And I Didn’t Know It?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
You have never seen a stoat in its winter coat before? Yeah, they really are super adorable :3
I mean, they are weasels. And we all know how much furries love ferrets (which are related to stoats).

SparkyWolf

Adorbs. :3

Half-Note

There are a ton of those in Norway... Excuse me... *grabs shotgun and heads out*

~Jester

The Mad Katter
You have never seen a stoat in its winter coat before? Yeah, they really are super adorable :3
I mean, they are weasels. And we all know how much furries love ferrets (which are related to stoats).

We had weasels in our horses hay shed as a kid but I never actually seen a weasel/stoat in person but I really did learn how cute they really are. I had friends in the past who had ferrets and yes they are cute and sooo smart but shit this little guy takes the cake in the department of ultimate cuteness. I find his/her sheer curiosity to be the highest factor of the cuteness.

Last edited:

Moogie

♡Kupo♡
Goshhh what a cutie pie! Love how it shyly keeps poppin' out. :3