• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

something unique about you

Merp

Pudding!
Me and my roommates made an instant ramen noodle sushi roll once at an anime convention.

It actually wasn't the grossest thing I ate all weekend. xD

Haha...thats awesome! I've never seen that before...lol...I used to make sushi a lot...but Ive yet to find a fish market I trust to start making more sushi... ;)

eevachu

Can't Sleep, Flying Hedgehogs
Haha...thats awesome! I've never seen that before...lol...I used to make sushi a lot...but Ive yet to find a fish market I trust to start making more sushi... ;)

I have an extreme dislike for fish (besides shellfish) so I try making substitutes with things like stir-fried beef and egg. I'm actually in a great place to find good flown-in fish, since my house is near about 4 hoity-toity grocery stores.

Data_stalker

For Boston.
I have a sniper training course certification.

Nylak

Angry Otter
I broke my spine and didn't go to the hospital for a week. >_> (And it wasn't just a little fracture, I'm currently missing my third lumbar vertebra because it was crushed flat XD)

Data_stalker

For Boston.
I broke my spine and didn't go to the hospital for a week. >_> (And it wasn't just a little fracture, I'm currently missing my third lumbar vertebra because it was crushed flat XD)

Nice one, any permanent damage besides that? I'd be fuckin' scared of paralyzation or CNS Damage.

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
i detect others personality with only a sight

anddd aparently im a lucky bastard who almost dies in 9 diferent ocassions

a_person

i have no pulse on the machines that read pulse (drugs store ones)