• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Something you've heard over 1000 times

Silibus

Oh Boy!
Hi everyone, I'm really new here and was just curious about the forums. To introduce myself, besides the obvious things that are already shown. I love furry art and have been trying my best to get into it and to get to know some people. Right now I live on Fort Hood, Texas and graduated high school class of '08.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard ^^

No, i'm not new. I'm about one month in this fandom ^^ And only in this fandom...

Have a cookie *hands you one*

Autumnal

lolwut
Welcome to FA, Silibus. I'm pretty new to the fandom and to the forums myself. I'm Autumn, and my fursona's a fossa. C: welcome! -pounce-

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
Ya-oh. I'd pass you a welcome gift but I haven't any on me.

Silibus

Oh Boy!
Thanks for the cookie, and for the pounce. :grin: This about my third day of fandom, and I plan on continuing it as long as there are kind people like all of you.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Kind people? That's all there is here..

But anyway, welcome!

*Plays you a wicked bass guitar solo*

darkdy50

JD the shapeshifter mage
yo man, welcome, enjoy your stay,
im on msn and yahoo most of the time, so if you want to talk, add me,

PJHippo

Hungry Hungry Hippo!!
Hello! Welcome to FA, the best furry site i've been to. They're all nice here! :)

Silibus

Oh Boy!
darkdy50 I added you to my yahoo. If anyone wants to add me to their yahoo messenger they're welcome to.

moogle

100% huggable lion
hiya there ^.^ im not new, but its always nice to meet someone new ^.^ *offers a moogle hug*

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
Well, i happen to have yahoo messenger ^_^ feel free to add me and chat me up anytime

Silibus

Oh Boy!
I added you and smurgen.. I think ^_^; Guess I'll find out if you accept my request.

Last edited: