• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sona help?

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
eurg here we go, so i am trying to draw my sona but i only get this far, cant seem to get the head good neither the hair,... head is suposed to be a gentle cat and hair suposed to be long , half head shaven kinda way. but i just cant seem to get it good, can someone plzz help me figure out a nice head for her.... i realy wanted to do this on my own,.... yet it seems my art skills arent meanth to be for drawing a sona x) sorry for bothering

Attachments

• sona.png
    sona.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 47

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
What kind of cat are you looking for? I can sketch a head shot for you to get a better reference for the hair you're looking for.

I, too, have a new hair style for my fursona that is similar to yours. Half-shaved with medium-length bangs on the right side. Tell me which side is shaved. I can see if I could help you out on that one!

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
What kind of cat are you looking for? I can sketch a head shot for you to get a better reference for the hair you're looking for.

I, too, have a new hair style for my fursona that is similar to yours. Half-shaved with medium-length bangs on the right side. Tell me which side is shaved. I can see if I could help you out on that one!
the kind of cat doesnt realy matter to me to be honnest as i cant choose as they all are adorable, but it doesn kinda has to fit within that "Nyritt" is half cat half fox hybrid^^'

bout the hair shaven on the left, no bangs and ending around midway of her back, colours black and bright pink or purple or green.

thank you for your reply and willingness to help me out <3

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
Ok, I'll do my best with the hairstyle and I usually don't do this based on the text description because English isn't my first language. ^^;

You're welcome!

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
Here is the initial sketch of your sona. I hope you like it! Let me know if there is anything that need some changes.

Attachments

• Pinkporro sona.jpg
    Pinkporro sona.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 38

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
Here is the initial sketch of your sona. I hope you like it! Let me know if there is anything that need some changes.

Oh wow that looks amazing !! I truly love what you did !! I hope im not rude to ask if the ears can be a little smaller ? But all the rest i truly adore !!!!

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
I made her ears smaller. ^^ I gotta go to bed now cuz it's almost 4am. I
might able to finish this later today

Attachments

• Pinkporro sona.jpg
    Pinkporro sona.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 40

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
I decided to do just one view because I feel I bit off more than I can chew. XD

I hope you like the final result tho!
Omg !! I totaly love it !!!!! Its purrfect ty so so so so much !!!!! And no need for other vieuws at all i am already happy you were willing to help me out !! Thank you so much !!!