• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sona Redesign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking bout doing a redesign of my sona since the one i currently use is too plain simple and not unique enough so

I want someone to design me a custom ref sheet (not like google images ones) ill discuss what colors and features i want on it you can either PM me here or my discord where i usually respond faster!
thicc bean #1206

Chomby

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichanga
I think this would be better suited in the art sale or exchange sections.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Clothes can make a huge difference for a character maybe you don't have to change your sona.

Clothes can make a huge difference for a character maybe you don't have to change your sona.
True, but i kinda want to redesign my sona as it doesn't match the design i wanted when i first created him >.>

Vesper The Coyusky

I would recommend to make a posting under art sales/auctions list page and put a posting stating your hiring an artist to help redesign your fursona. There are artists, that are willing to work with you.Some work best with description/personality of the character, others work best with refrences. But start thinking of its personality what they like/dislike, hobbies, so this way the artist can come with a similar design you like or thought about previously. That's what I'm doing, and I'm enjoying it.

I would recommend to make a posting under art sales/auctions list page and put a posting stating your hiring an artist to help redesign your fursona. There are artists, that are willing to work with you.Some work best with description/personality of the character, others work best with refrences. But start thinking of its personality what they like/dislike, hobbies, so this way the artist can come with a similar design you like or thought about previously. That's what I'm doing, and I'm enjoying it.
I don't have any money :/

Chomby

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichanga
I don't have any money :/
Idk who is gonna make you a custom ref sheet for free. That's kind of a lot of work for nothing. Maybe you should save up some money.

Idk who is gonna make you a custom ref sheet for free. That's kind of a lot of work for nothing. Maybe you should save up some money.
I do have paypal but my debit card doesn't wanna link to it :/

bump actually you know what ill make a new sona

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.