• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

'sonas you think would be cool to see?

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
Yup, it's another one of those threads. It can even include a hybrid.

So far I don't think i've seen anyone with a Phenacodus fursona, and there doesn't seem to be much art of them either. They look like a cat horse. c: And for a hybrid I think animals crossed with a 'gator or croc would be boss. <3

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
Numbats are insanely adorable, but you rarely see them used. Also, more birds. >:c

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work

RayO_ElGatubelo

I once saw a New Guinean Singing Dog on TV and thought, "That would be an awesome fursona! To my surprise, I actually saw one here on FAF.

What we definitely need here is more otters. Well, more weaselly things in general.

Eske

I've never seen armadillos or cockroaches as `sonas.

Haha, I was actually considering making an Armadillo fursona, before I settled on my current owl/cat conglomeration.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I've been thinking of a fire-slinging, curry-addicted Indian elephant named Jolokia. If anyone wants to develop her as a character go ahead.

RayO_ElGatubelo

Not a lot of elephant sona's actually. I'm not really into pachyderms, and I hope if I ever encounter one I have the good sense to be on top.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Haha, I was actually considering making an Armadillo fursona, before I settled on my current owl/cat conglomeration.
I prefer realistic hybrids more, not saying there's anything wrong with an owl/cat or dragon/fox. Before I was a rat, I was thinking of being a dog mixed with something like an African wild dog, but then I was like, "Hm, I wonder what Google can help me with--hey, hairless rats! Seems pretty underrated and cool lol."

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Attaman

"Welcome to FurAffinity Forums, gentlemen."
Animal turned human. If Human turned animal is alright because it turned into an animal, why shouldn't an animal turned human (thus starting with the animal base instead of moving towards it) be alright? Of course, I mostly feel this way because I want to see someone spite the stereotype that being turned into an animal infinitely improves your lifestyle.

Eske

I prefer realistic hybrids more, not saying there's anything wrong with an owl/cat or dragon/fox.

Ha, actually she's not a hyrbid, she's a variant of a Gryphon. But hey, same basics apply, I suppose.

Last edited:

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
More bugsonas.

130885802_4bd588a67b.jpg

Centipede fursona? I'd do it!