Songs that brought Tears to Your Eyes

I haven't even watched Steven Universe.

For anyone who's played the Ducktales video games or knows The Moon Theme. Spoiler warning for the 2017 animated series.

This particular rendition....

This song gave me really emotional dreams whenever it played. Thinking about it, I could cry. It's the kind of music you would hear after you achieve your dream life and are free from all worries and stresses... forever... but still alive.

Deathless

ᗰᗴ丅ᗩᒪᕼᗴᗩᗪ!|Active Member
Anything from Neal Morse's 'Songs from November' album just hits me differently, but this song especially makes me cry like a baby

Altairsky

This kills me every time.
It's about the hurricane-grade storm that destroyed the mountains of my homeland.

marshmellow9987

Just some fennec
So I just stumbled upon this cover and even though it was only 2:47 long, I was crying by the end. It was just... so moving. Have you ever had a song like that? One that gave you instant chills and made your eyes weep? Not just a good song, but one that ripped your heart clean out?

Post 'em below.
soft bitter and repetitive piano riff

Deathless

ᗰᗴ丅ᗩᒪᕼᗴᗩᗪ!|Active Member
These songs just put me in a better place. Make me think of the better things in life and they keep me going. :)

Ravofox

The second orange POTUS

I played this song repeatedly after my grandmother died a few years ago. It was one of her favorite songs and it was really soothing during that difficult time, reminding me that she's gone physically but not in spirit.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Nothing makes me more than this song, after...well...

DergenTheDragon

Gentleman's agreement: No eating the local village
@Ravofox great choice, that is a brilliant song. And to the guy or gal who posted Della's lullaby from DuckTales, yep that got me too.
I can't help but cry at the sound of Bright Eyes by Simon and Garfunkel, because it makes me think of the end of Watership Down. Which is a movie that makes me cry.

Ravofox

The second orange POTUS
@Ravofox great choice, that is a brilliant song. And to the guy or gal who posted Della's lullaby from DuckTales, yep that got me too.
I can't help but cry at the sound of Bright Eyes by Simon and Garfunkel, because it makes me think of the end of Watership Down. Which is a movie that makes me cry.
Oh, thanks! Yeah, so many of the Beatles songs are absolutely legendary.
Ooof, I can't say I've heard that song or watched that movie, but I definitely go out of my way to do so now!^^

DergenTheDragon

Gentleman's agreement: No eating the local village
All of the Beatles' songs are legendary, and I can play most of them on one of my many instruments, hmu if interested. But I digress, Watership Down is a film that everyone I have ever spoken gets emotional about, same with the book of the same name. It might just be a British thing I don't know.

Faustus

Good ol' 'Slit Your Wrists' Cohen to the rescue:
When it gets to the last verse 'And the sun shines down like honey on Our Lady of the Harbour' I blub like a baby every time.